Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rollpan info

40 bucks

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

all you have to do is weld little arms from the back that will bolt to the frame and waalaa or www.customclassic.com will special make you one that looks better than the gm one for $175

e-mail I got "We can build one.....$175 since is will be a special run.......exactly like the 94-up s-series but 1/2" shorter both sides..."

so this 175 is a full rollpan from the rear wheel wells all the way back and across?
    jimmy pimpin

no just a rear pan you would need to modify your sides to get this to work

but you say you can take the sides off an s10 truck and make them work with it?
    jimmy pimpin

bass is a addiction! addiction2bass's Avatar
    with a S10 sides youll have to cut them off and weld them onto your truck!
    sorry no bolt ons made yet :( sorry....
    or you could try cuting down your side pieces and fiberglass them back together. but id say instal the roll pan first just to be sure your not cuting off to much.
    but who knows thiers probably acouple people here that have done it before might be able to cut ya a deal.........
    1997 C1500 extended cab, 4/6drop, helper bags almost to low.
    2 15mtx 8500s behind my head.

true. but im waitin a while anyways. other projects have me broke right now:smoker:
    jimmy pimpin

HEY EMPTYPOCKETS I WENT AHEAD AND MADE THE CONVERSION FROM 00'BLAZER TO 99'ENVOY AND IT RAN ME ABOUT $300 OUT OF POCKET. I BOUGHT ALL THE AFTERMARKET PARTS AND SOLD THE STOCKS TO FRIENDS THAT WANTED TO UPGRADE THEIR 95s. I ALSO ORDERED A SDIME ROLLPAN FROM FBI (THEY CUT IT DOWN 2 SIZE FOR ME $60) AND ABOUT TO SHAVE THE SIDES NEXT WEEK.

jrodgraphicanddesign.com Blazin95Envy's Avatar
    Originally posted by BLAZIN2XDIME
    HEY EMPTYPOCKETS I WENT AHEAD AND MADE THE CONVERSION FROM 00'BLAZER TO 99'ENVOY AND IT RAN ME ABOUT $300 OUT OF POCKET. I BOUGHT ALL THE AFTERMARKET PARTS AND SOLD THE STOCKS TO FRIENDS THAT WANTED TO UPGRADE THEIR 95s. I ALSO ORDERED A SDIME ROLLPAN FROM FBI (THEY CUT IT DOWN 2 SIZE FOR ME $60) AND ABOUT TO SHAVE THE SIDES NEXT WEEK.

Chillllll with the caps....its gonna cost him a lil bit more to do it b.c he has a different core support than you do...
    03 Infiniti g35 Coupe - Pearl White
    Tinted, Chrome 20's, Gialla grille, carbon fiber engine cover, CF Z-tube, k&n filter, Custom box w/ jl10w6v2 JL 250x1, oem front lip/splashguards

95 GMC Jimmy-way too much to list!
    http://members.cardomain.com/blazin95gmc
    www.jrodgraphicanddesign.com

dime, fbi cut the pan down for u to fit? or what? im tryin to find who will, classiccustoms said 175 to cut the sdime pan down , and with a box. just wanna know how ur gettin ur pan on.

98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

Originally posted by FeTTo
    dime, fbi cut the pan down for u to fit? or what? im tryin to find who will, classiccustoms said 175 to cut the sdime pan down , and with a box. just wanna know how ur gettin ur pan on.
    well thats what they said when i ordered it, i haven't recieved it yet so i'm waiting to see if it's true. hopefully it is. i'm going to weld it on, and place the lic box on the tailgate.

nice, too bad fbi's only weldon's, they dont have any bolt on for my blazer, cant find any s10 rears to weld on

98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

hey blazin, u order ur pan yet? i wanna know how it fits before i order mine, i belive they should be the same, i dont think they changed the dimensions of the rear between 96 and 98, how u gonna bolt it on? help me out, i still gotta get u pics of the rears, they look great

98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

i already ordered it last week i already got the door shave kit, and just waiting for the rollpan i sould be gettin it by wednesday. tailgate's already shaved, about ready to redo the corners of the bumper, but i'll let u know how it goes.

did u get it from fbi or custom classics? and u boltin it on or weldin it on? i wanna know how the bolt on from customclassics fits on

98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love