Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: power of 4.3 4X4 blazer

ride the spiral SoulsAflame4135's Avatar
    neutral drops arent fun. anyway your not going to like it when you and your friends are out and your trans is on the ground. or when your read explodes and you dont have a ride

LOL, hmmm. I think it's fun!
    -MiZZiE

'89 GMC s15 4.3L 2wd. Lowered.

'88 Camaro 305v8 5spd (For Sale/Trade)
    http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100029866.html

Your evil man...your blazers engine / tranny is going to explode!!!

Oh well...like you say, V8 will go in so that means new tranny. But, what if you blow up your differential? oh well. If you have the V8, tranny, new differential, and a beater to drive while the blazer is down, I saw go ahead and fuck up that 2.8..their POS's anyways.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ok my point still stands

why fuk up somtin thats running in the first place..and 130, 000 miles isnt shit..my truck has 250, 000 on it and its still runnin strong..it dont matter if yur just tryin to fuk it up cause yur gettin a v8..why not drive what u got while its runnin and save yur money longer and get an even better hooked up v8..and yur doin more damage than good to everything..not just engine and tranny..when u fuk up yur universals so bad that yur drive staft drops out of yur tranny and hits the ground and goes slamming into the rearend fukin up yur gear and just about everything else back there..but yurs is a 4x4 so thats bout double the damage if somtin like that happens

just a question..do u pay for yur truck, tires, gas, any of that or pay for parts when they break and do yur own tune-ups or anything??

sorry to be a dick but i hate people that fuk up good shit:mad::nono:

Kilo
    -98 Chevy S10 ZR2 - Stock
    -92 Chevy Blaze - Gone but Not Forgotten
    -97 Chevy Suburban - 6.5 TurboDiesel - New Project

ride the spiral SoulsAflame4135's Avatar
    yeah really like if your tranny drops its likely to fuck up your front driveshaft, and your transfer case, and your rear, those reverse slams are probbaly giving your frame hell. If you plan on doing this i hope you plan on getting new engine, trans, transfer case, front and rear driveshafts, differential, differential gears, and axles

lol u guys act like i do it every day and every second of the day :rolleyes: i've only done that like 3 times :rolleyes:
    -MiZZiE

'Fraid I just Dont Member Shrugger's Avatar
    Hmmm, 3 more times than I ever would.
    The way I see it. Its soo much easier to drive up to the engine hoist for a swap then it is to try pushin or pullin up to it
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    "an unused weapon is a useless weapon"
    ALL infidels shall be shrugged!
    :eek: <--- 'O' face

Originally posted by Shrugger
    The way I see it. Its soo much easier to drive up to the engine hoist for a swap then it is to try pushin or pullin up to it
    lol u have a point there shrugger :D

BTW: My blazer will be in the shop for a few months anyways, it's getting all new side panels and stuff- so i'm having them get it ready for me to throw a 350 and 700r4 in there while it's all open and ready then it will be in the shop for a little while after that, my body rot is terrible- so i'm having them make it zero rot.

so in the mean time, while it's not a beater, it's actually 10x better then my blazer i'm buying BL member "Professional"s 89 blazer 2wd and having it hooked up w/ hydros, since my blazer will be held up for months- then i may sell my blazer or use it as my winter "beater" while the new blazer will be the summer crusier.

just so yas know :D
    Last edited by SDimeBlazin; 01-30-2004 at 07:19 AM.
    -MiZZiE

posted by CBZED101:

"Your evil man..."

damn i just seen that, holy shit thats creepy- not only cuz of the number, but cuz i been here since early july and already have 666 post! damn i don't shut up, lol. about 200 of those are from my first week here tho probably, i didn't shut up at all, lol.
    -MiZZiE

Originally posted by SDimeBlazin
    posted by CBZED101:

"Your evil man..."

damn i just seen that, holy shit thats creepy- not only cuz of the number, but cuz i been here since early july and already have 666 post! damn i don't shut up, lol. about 200 of those are from my first week here tho probably, i didn't shut up at all, lol.

haha, i was wondering if you noticed that. :rofl:

Western Washington The Truth: Being a jerk, so you realize how dumb you really are!
    Originally posted by SDimeBlazin
    BTW: My blazer will be in the shop for a few months anyways, it's getting all new side panels and stuff- so i'm having them get it ready for me to throw a 350 and 700r4 in there while it's all open and ready then it will be in the shop for a little while after that, my body rot is terrible- so i'm having them make it zero rot.
    Why not do the work yourself? Save you a lot of money, plus you learn how to do it for future reference...
    Originally posted by S/T Lover
    Just stay the hell away from Thadlinkwent, he's a troublemaker.
    No 4 door love here

I'm doing the V8 swap w/ my uncle, what i mean was- while the front is off the truck, i'm pretty much going to throw the engine in there, mount it and wire it- and then fine tune it once i get it to my house, because i don't have the parts needed to drop an engine in at my house, so we made a deal with them to let me put the engine in- since my uncle knows the guy.

But i cannot do the body panels myself, if that's what u mean- that's a whole nother story!
    -MiZZiE

Western Washington The Truth: Being a jerk, so you realize how dumb you really are!
    Thats tight..I was gonna say somethin if you were going to have them put it in...I understand the body work, I suck at it, but it doesn't stop me from trying...I have mostly been working on stuff I can replace (door, tailgate, fender)..That way when I fuck it up I can buy a new one...
    Originally posted by S/T Lover
    Just stay the hell away from Thadlinkwent, he's a troublemaker.
    No 4 door love here