Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: power of 4.3 4X4 blazer

sy ty trannys are the same as a 4x4 700r4,but the have all vette servos in them. to sum it up for those who dont know
    91 GMC SYCLONE(fast),88 2wd blazer(old school and sold),88 S-10 BLAZER(sold),92 4dr 2wd blazer(pink and bagged)93' s-10 blazer(plow truck),88 GTA TUNE PORT(blown motor),97 MXZ 670,01 YAMAHA RAPTOR(sleeping),87 YSR 50 CC WITH A 125 CC(never be done)
    THE SURGEON GENERAL WARNING NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SMOKING A FORD

mine will burn both back tires on power brake no prob. no stock suv is gonna do a straight line white smoke with not braking. i know a lightning will cause ive done it:smoker:
    jimmy pimpin

thats cause there is no weight in the lighting. i do the same with mine when i ahd the front prop shaft out. if i lay in to it from a stop i got wheel hop,but if i was going 10 mph and layed on it. once the turbo spooled up past 5 lbs. the rear would smoke them like i was on oil. and didnt stop till i got to third gear
    91 GMC SYCLONE(fast),88 2wd blazer(old school and sold),88 S-10 BLAZER(sold),92 4dr 2wd blazer(pink and bagged)93' s-10 blazer(plow truck),88 GTA TUNE PORT(blown motor),97 MXZ 670,01 YAMAHA RAPTOR(sleeping),87 YSR 50 CC WITH A 125 CC(never be done)
    THE SURGEON GENERAL WARNING NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SMOKING A FORD

Western Washington The Truth: Being a jerk, so you realize how dumb you really are!
    Originally posted by syclonekid43
    thats cause there is no weight in the lighting. i do the same with mine when i ahd the front prop shaft out. if i lay in to it from a stop i got wheel hop,but if i was going 10 mph and layed on it. once the turbo spooled up past 5 lbs. the rear would smoke them like i was on oil. and didnt stop till i got to third gear

You tried taking the rear drive shaft out and seeing how nice it takes off with FWD??
    Originally posted by S/T Lover
    Just stay the hell away from Thadlinkwent, he's a troublemaker.
    No 4 door love here

oh i love peeling out, and i have a 2.8. I like to do this, I put it in reverse, gun it all the way then kick it into drive w/ yer foot still all the way down on it and the tire will spin for a quick second, good for a 2.8- my 4.3 Vortec used to be able to do a mini peel if u mashed the gas from a stop sign.

I never tried to burn out in 4x4 in my blazer on the pavement, but on some sand i did a break race in 4x4 and the 2 back tires spun while the front was trying to pull the truck along w/ the 2 back tires spinning, it was a cool feeling, the front tires didn't spin they had awsome traction, u could feel the front trying to pull- it was kewl. :d

BTW: Fuk the Ford lightining, it's all about the dodge ram srt-10 that will leave 2 strips of rubber without you even meaning it
    :D
    -MiZZiE

'89 GMC s15 4.3L 2wd. Lowered.

'88 Camaro 305v8 5spd (For Sale/Trade)
    http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100029866.html

MY GOD!!! You have to be fucking kidding!!! Never drop it into drive when the truck is moving...expecially not from reverse....your tranny is going to die really soon... :eek:

yea i know, i'm trying to make an excuse to myself to get a 350 and 700r4 :D I also enjoy dropping it into 4 Low when in motion so you hear that nice GRIND then click, i love it :D the sooner it goes, the better, so instead of throwing it out, why not have fun w/ it?. but I always manual shift my auto (not like from R to D, i mean while in drive i switch to 1 - 2 etc), makes it quicker IMO, in my dads ram on the highway i start in drive and shift as i go, like 1 - 2 then back to D then hit OD, it accerlerates so much quicker than the auto IMO, anyone else do this? manualy shift there auto?
    -MiZZiE

haha a.k.a. the "race shift" ! haha man the only time i go from reverse to drive is when im going in reverse, and whip hte front around, and ive only done that like 3 times, and everytime the timing was pretty good so i don't think i hurt anything too bad, i have a 4.3 4x4 with 164k on the stock motor and tranny, and before i lowered it i could be at a dead stop sometimes in drive or 2nd, and they would spin like twice and sqeal really loud, but since i lowered it i can only stall (nice cloud of smoke there) or whip around a corner, when i take it around a corner, i gun it about half way through and keep it floored, and my car has pulled a 360 on me before, i whiped all the way around, scared the hell out of em, but it was fun, theres this one spot on the road by my school by the tennis courts, and i always burn the hell out of em infront of all the tennis people, i mean like 4 rotations at takeoff, loud squealing with marks going sideways, then when i straighten out 5-7 full rotations by a real quick takeoff, its really fucking fun they look everytime, never fails
    NEW RIDE 89 s10 std cab shortbed 2.5 5 speed 2WD slammed 6/5
    90 4x4 2dr, primer, 18's, 4.3, rollpan, 6/6 slam, SOLD
    The only ford i would drive is a courier!

theres a double tennis court a few blocks away so last summer they were replacing the fences & it was all open and took the nets off so me and some friends drove up on there, me in my old blazer and my friend in his ss454 silverado, OMG the pavement on tennis courts is like heaven on earth for roasting tires when i had my 92 vortec just had to look out for the 2 poles on the side :D
    -MiZZiE

both back tires to spin = POSI

only 1 tire spins = peg leg :D
    -brentR

Originally posted by brentR
    both back tires to spin = POSI

only 1 tire spins = peg leg :D
    LOL no sahh? lol- but it's not just POSI differentials that will smoke them both :D :eek:
    -MiZZiE

Originally posted by SDimeBlazin
    oh i love peeling out, and i have a 2.8. I like to do this, I put it in reverse, gun it all the way then kick it into drive w/ yer foot still all the way down on it and the tire will spin for a quick second, good for a 2.8- my 4.3 Vortec used to be able to do a mini peel if u mashed the gas from a stop sign.

I never tried to burn out in 4x4 in my blazer on the pavement, but on some sand i did a break race in 4x4 and the 2 back tires spun while the front was trying to pull the truck along w/ the 2 back tires spinning, it was a cool feeling, the front tires didn't spin they had awsome traction, u could feel the front trying to pull- it was kewl. :d

BTW: Fuk the Ford lightining, it's all about the dodge ram srt-10 that will leave 2 strips of rubber without you even meaning it
    :D
    my god if i was yur dad i would fokin kill you
    id kill ya for doin a burnout on my tires in my truck
    id kill ya for tryin to fuk up somtin thats prefectly good (Blaze tranny, engine)
    id kill ya for fukin up my shit thats prefectly good (Dodge tranny, engine)

i donno how much u know about cars or anything but u dont try to fuk shit up when its workin fine in the first place..or u dont try to fuk it up unless u know how to fix it when it breaks

just my .02 cents on how i think yur a dumbass

Kilo
    -98 Chevy S10 ZR2 - Stock
    -92 Chevy Blaze - Gone but Not Forgotten
    -97 Chevy Suburban - 6.5 TurboDiesel - New Project

lol, my blazers motor is a 130,000 mile POS it's gettin replaced w/ a V8 as soon as it dies- so that answers that question.

and my dad doesn't care when i burn out in his ram, he does it too, I don't do the reverse to drive thing in my dads ram, i wouldn't do that- i luv that truck, lol- but my blazer i can fuk around w/ it cuz the motor isn't worth anything so i'd just be throwin it out, right? plus my dads ram is under a 7yr dodge power train pledge, and a 3 year plan from the dealer we bought it from- we had it since it was brand new (97) so we got 3 more years for the dealer plan, the dodge plan is over this year- but the dealer plan is the same thing, whole drive train coverage and if the motor blows, it gets replaced- so why not have fun? lol.

lol i thought u were ight, now i aint comin to see u in august when i go to memphis again, LOL :D jk. :rofl:
    -MiZZiE

Originally posted by 92KiloBlaze
    my god if i was yur dad i would fokin kill you
    id kill ya for doin a burnout on my tires in my truck
    id kill ya for tryin to fuk up somtin thats prefectly good (Blaze tranny, engine)
    id kill ya for fukin up my shit thats prefectly good (Dodge tranny, engine)

i donno how much u know about cars or anything but u dont try to fuk shit up when its workin fine in the first place..or u dont try to fuk it up unless u know how to fix it when it breaks

just my .02 cents on how i think yur a dumbass

Kilo
    Took the words right outta my mouth. (WHAT A DUMBASS)
    89 4X4 Blazer 4.3

shut the fuck newbee :rolleyes: :D

Hey it's my shit, i do what i want to it, i'm getting a whole new motor- how much am i going to sell a used 2.8 for? like $100? lol fuck that, i'd rather have fun with it. you would too.
    -MiZZiE