Thread: Lowering 98-up 4x4

Lowering 98-up 4x4

I own a 2000 Bravada and had a shop call and look for a lowering kit. Bell tech said there was not one availible from them. They said its possible in the future, but they don't have one right now. Bell tech said the running gear changed from the 97 to the 98. So they only offer a kit up to 97. I did check that link that offered it 82-2001 4x4 blazers and I think they are wrong.

workin ta blaze (93) :-) miniguy4life's Avatar
    yea i belive they are wrong ive put a set of lowering keyz just like the ones in my 93 into a 99 in a 2dr 4x4 so they should work 4 you 00 bravada

josh
    93 blaze she is gettin smooth and cleanin up the interior(performance time) :-) any modz sit in my closet :-/ soon though

lowering

Thanks for the info, I Downloaded belltechs catalog and they offer the keys and stuff for up to a 01 blazer..........

yo, 2kbravada, what was the part number for the belltech kit, im gonna do the same to my '98, if you have it ordered and done id like to see some pics if you have any. alright good luck

Bell tech part #'s

In their catalog they show two possible kits and just the drop keys by them self.
    P/N 3913
    1. 82-02 S-10/S-15 PICKUP/ BLAZER-SHOWS LOWERING OF THE FRONT AND REAR USING THE KEYS AND LOWERING BLOCKS
    P/N 3919
    2. 98-03 CHEVY S-10 BLAZER DOES NOT SPECIFY IF BLOCK OR LEAFS ARE USED

P/N 3922
    TORSION KEYS ONLY

HOPE THIS HELPS