Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S/T Lover Swap Party, Part DEUX!

S/T Lover Swap Party, Part DEUX!

ok guys and girls, this time around, we hopefully will have better weather, and will have MORE PARTY! Date as of right now, everyone can roll in during the day Saturday, March 6th and leave sunday March 7th. Truck is close to running, just need to do some little wiring stuff and then we should hear her roar! But, I want to have a party saturday night, some beer, some tube, some stories, a GOOD TIME to prepare us for what should be an awesome summer of car shows, hopefully gearing up and getting as many people as possible to carlise in august for the all-truck nationals.. but yeah, if anyone is interested, post up.. plenty of beer, and ill do my best to feed everyone (lol to everyone that was there last time).. As longa s we dont get 11 feet of snow the night we start, ill be all stocked up and ready to roll.. Any takers?
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

I cant come and help cause i am trying to prepare my own project for carlise, but post and let us know where you guys are gonna park at carlise. So have fun and see ya in august:bigthumb:
    Drive 'em low..Drag 'em hard
    85 Blazer: 2 B Draggin Soon
    97 Celica: Daily Driver

ok man you know i'll be there with my stocker... but that only meansteh first weekend of april you and john gotta help me lower mine....

BETTER HAVE ALOT OF DAMN FOOD, cheap ass!!

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

You know Im down. Hopefully we'll get her fired up this time.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

Getting her fired up shouldn't be a problem all this time.. Damn snow and all the little shit here and there really put a dent in the amount of time we had.. If we had 2 more hours, we probably woulda got done.. but anyways, I got my rad support cut so the vette rad is ready to go in, got 1 fender on, ready to put my blocks in the back of my truck to lower her back there, once i do that ill slide it back, put the other fender on, put the rad support on, and we'll be awful close.. Can't see it taking very long at all to finish it up, its just I dont get the wiring, it makes me nervous.. but this one should be alot more party, alot less work, so people should come :bigthumb:

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

i think i wanna come this time... provided that it doesnt; snow and i can get gas money im there
    1988 s-15 jimmy
    500hp 383
    700r4
    4.10s posi

Jordan,

Start saving up man, that time should be right around your spring break too, come up and have a good time! w00t w00t!

hmm drive to PA for a party it could be done i suppose if i ever get off my ass and buy a car again
    2009 ford fusion
    1997 bagged and body dropped suburban
    2003 yamaha road star warrior
    still got the 4 Door Love

ut oh... if its during spring break im prob. not gonan be arond.. going to teh beach to camp out and party... as long as its not DURING spring break.... ill ahve to do my research
    1988 s-15 jimmy
    500hp 383
    700r4
    4.10s posi

cool man this time we'll all bring your own tools :)

Registered User Catching Second's Avatar
    If I have my new engine installed, broken in, and running good I will reserve those days to come up.
    "A true hotrodder wouldn't be content untill he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo

ya man and now you all could maybe help my ass lower my truck or at least part of it, sean i def bringin my camera again and we def need to hit that hot dog shop up again....

Re: S/T Lover Swap Party, Part DEUX!

Originally posted by S/T Lover
    and ill do my best to feed everyone (lol to everyone that was there last time)..
    Even when I brought some bulk beef sticks...... they mysteriously disappeared, and neither Spikesblazin, ZZ4Blazer, NVRTOLO4ME or I ate them ......

hots were good though.

I'm @ 50% chance of showing up right now.

Are we lowering the back this time?

i think this time we all take turns on his girl too hahaha....

just jokin man:bigthumb:

yeah that was pretty ballsy, sending us to the weenie stand while he goes off on a parts run, has steak dinner with his girl and brings her over. Then he works us into the middle of the night, and politely excuses himself into his mother's room with his girl ...............................while we brush our teeth and say our prayers for breakfast food to show up in the morning.

At least his mother had coffee.