Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: S/T Lover Swap Party, Part DEUX!

wish i could be i'll be in kentucky movin my sister to nebraska.
    sean give the blocks to john i'm gonna give him 15 bucks for them when he comes to pick up the camera for the start up.

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

Smile

hey anyone willing to help me put the drop springs in my jimmy that week end???:):):)

corrections I WILL be there. turns out my sister aint movin this weekend so i'm comin. better have food haha.

Its looking pretty good for me and possibly the Moose (my dad), Lets hope for good weather Saturday Morning.

What time is kickoff for the work?

Should we have eaten lunch first? ............. LOL

Originally posted by bigjsp

Should we have eaten lunch first? ............. LOL

I think we all know the answer to that one. ;)
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

or better yet should we all bring our own food...:bigthumb:

Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    or better yet should we all bring our own food...:bigthumb:
    Just gotta watch stuff like those beef sticks I brought though.... they disappear and S/T claims he doesn't like them. :confused:

okay i think we need a punch list of what needs done so we know what tools to brings. :):):)

I'll have food this time guys, I promise.. at the very least, PLENTY of lunch meet, bottled water, cola, and some assorted snacks.. Maybe ill treat you guys to those hot dogs again as well? ;) AS for this party, its going to be MORE PARTY, so well have to make a fun for the B-E-E-R so we can bullshit and have a good time saturday night.. hopefully.. :D As for the weather as of right now, here is the forecast for saturday and sunday...

Saturday - Partly Cloudy, 46 high, 34 low

Sunday - Partly Sunny, 45 High, 32 low..

Works for me if its true :bigthumb:
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

i'll bring 151 hahaha if anyone wants some.

PS - estimated start time saturday is whenever you guys want to show up. I know some of you have longer to travel than others, but I would like to start around 3 or 4 or so in the afternoon at the latest.. but you guys come when you want, just let me know on here :D

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

i'll be there sometime between 2-3.

I'm in for sure unless weather gets stupid, but the forecast looks good. Moose (my father and the person who taught me) will be coming along too, so dibs on the bed I used last time for him at least ,cause he is even older than me, LOL. Probably looking @ a 1 to 3pm arrival.

88Blazer is currently apart for a stereo install. :( , might bring the limo if I can get some things finished on it.

What else do we have left to do and I'll throw some appropriate tools in. Wiring, radiator, shifter, stereo this time right?

stereo isn't needed.. I have to buy the wiring and the such for that.. Rad is ready to go, support is cut and rad is fitted in.. Wiring needs done, I found a ground strap last night that wasnt attached and attached it so maybe that will solve the electrical gremlins.. Shifter, im workin on drilling the holes right now for it, it probably won't be done by the time sat rollsa round.. i need the bolts in the tq converter, jim and I are discussing possibly trying to do the exhaust, set the timing get the wiring right and she should be ready to fire up...

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    What kind of wiring do you need? I have a brand new 4gauge install kit complete with every doo dad and fuse and crimpable thing sittin in my parents living room. My room mate wanted it before he was a crackhead and I bought it back off of him. $40 its yours.