Thread: Got Leather?

Arrow Got Leather?

i have a complete beautifull grey leather interior from my '93 4 door blazer.power driver and both buckets have air support for your back.matching door panels,perfect consoles(upper and lower).same int.as the typhoon.everything in excelent condition!:rofl: :bigthumb: :rofl:

V8 Blazer Member
    where are you located, and how much for just the front/ back seats, and possibly the front door panels?Thanks

-casey

zapcocruiser
    how much are you asking for he set?? and where are you located??

I have those in my jimmy and believe me they are beautiful!!, everyone i show my truck they said "are those custom seats?":nono:

anyways they're really nice i like'em

Zepia
    ________
    Weed Vaporizers
    Last edited by Zepia; 04-12-2011 at 12:10 AM.

leather

im in smithvill texas just east of austin.i want $1000.for the complete interior.and like zepia said,these are nice!!interior is complete and excelent cond.same as the typhoon.

Question Will you.........

Sell anything seperate, like the console and door panels? I had also asked about the electric lock switches. Please e-mail me @ tomnsara1@yahoo.com. Thanks!:bigthumb:

int.

i have to get $1000.for all the interior.what you take is up to you.ill seperate but the price is the same.all is good and this is leather interior for a '93 4-door(works for 2-doors too!ive i had a 4-door i would be snagging it all,this stuff is super hard to find,especially in this condition.thanks again.