Thread: right rear quarter panel and a freshly rebuilt tranny

right rear quarter panel and a freshly rebuilt tranny

i have a first generation blazer....well i had one and i have a brand new right rear quarter panel. it was quite hard to find and i never got to get around to putting it on. i have since gotten rid of the blazer, and i want to sell it. its plack primer..to rust ..no dents...perfect shape... it goes back around the corner so that it will meet a rollpan and it goes up to the back of the door on a two door, and it goes up to the window.

im asking 110 plus shipping..i paid 140 two years ago, and i just found it in my garage attic.

also i have a tranny out of a 86 s10 blazer, it had a 2.8 in it, and the tranny has been freshly rebuilt. ( like 2 or 3000 miles ago.) worked fine when a took out the motor. make an offer...

im trying to empty the garage all whilemaking money to do my v8 swap. im willing to trade any of these for conversion parts. i need every conversion part but the mounts ( headers, and a 'vette radiator, anything else i might need.)

you can get me on aim at lowestyet

BUMP

or email me at lowestyet1@wmconnect.com

im pretty new to this, but if your interested let me know, im willing to work with the prices, seeing as i need money.

thanks matt.
    Last edited by lowestyet1; 02-19-2004 at 07:55 AM.

bump..i know some of you have rusty quarter panels.lol