Thread: #60 or #150 efan

#60 or #150 efan

I want to buy an efan for my 02 xtreme blazer. I have been asking if the #60 will fit the 02, or if I need to get the 150 universal. Does anyone know? I want to order it today. Thanks.
    02' Xtreme Blazer - 4.3L
    Intercooled P1-SC Member
    http://www.cgispy.com/xtreme/

I dont think an eletric fan will do anything. Doesn't the fan only come on when your sitting and your engines needs to cool down. From what i'm told the fan doesn't even come on when your moving (as in not sitting in traffic or you getting some air flow) I think your just wasting you money

Originally posted by Blazed
    I dont think an eletric fan will do anything. Doesn't the fan only come on when your sitting and your engines needs to cool down. From what i'm told the fan doesn't even come on when your moving (as in not sitting in traffic or you getting some air flow) I think your just wasting you money
    Flex-o-lite claims 12 more rwhp with their electric fan on a 92 suburban. The fan pretty much does spin all the time. Which will create drag on the motor. Less drag equals more hp. Thats how underdrive pulleys work(well kinda) Its not a huge increase, but there should be an increase with an electric fan. I'd go for it. I plan on getting mine soon. I can't help you on which one to get though. I'd just get the one thats universal. Are you ordering it, or going to pick it up.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.