Thread: Just an Idea...

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar

Just an Idea...

I know I ask all these questions but it will be a while till i gan do them because I'm still working on the 355 for my BlazeDog. but some of these ideas just might inspire other S10 freaks like me to use these Ideas...

what about this.
    Just bagging the front. have the rear fixed at one higth and be able to adjust the front. that way when I'm in normal driving mode I'm level, but when I'm in the racing mood I can hit a switch and put a mean stag on my blazer, and my air dam will be closer to the ground so there will be less air resistace. I want to know if that will mess with my engine while driving with the nose at a pitch. I still will have a 4" or maybe even 5" drop in the rear. I just like the Idea of having both Pssst... Got Bags? AND the Pssst... Pssst... GOT NOS? with a perge valve leading up the window. dose this Idea seem like a good one or throw it out the window?
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

It is a blazer, not a race car. We all have so much wind resistance it's not funny. My truck handles like a sled at over 100. It's scary as hell, you get side winds. I personaly don't think dropping the front is going to help you that much quarter mile.

If that is the only reason you are going to do it, you could spend the same ammount of money and probably shave a second or so off your quarter. The wind resistance idea might shave a .1 or so I am not really sure.
    Hold my hammer while I nail your girlfriend

I'm sure you are doing it for more than aerodynamics, like LOOKS. If you want the looks than I would go for the air. It makes your ride quality awesome also.
    I like my trucks like I like my women; WHITE & SHAVED!

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    yah, it's not really the whole trying to get more areodynamic it's kinda a looks thing. But dose it seem kinda stupid to only do the front? I just really don't want to mess with the back. but like I also said this is just an Idea right now it wont be in motion for some time. Still getting engine work done.
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11