Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: progress on the BOLT IN 4-Link kit for Second Gen four door.

no bolt on kits as of yet. The set up I am finnishing up today could easily be made to be a bolt on though. I am going to show it to Jason at Suicide doors when I get to Greenville tomarrow. It would involve a good bit of work on his part and he is crazy buisy but you never know.
    check out my rides at www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=18534

well its all done. It worked out great. No time for pics I am off for my eleven hour test drive to Greenville.

Big Swole
    damn, thats pretty risky testing it on the way to greenville. i hope you have a lot of confidence in ur design. i want one so lets hurry up and get back from greenville so jason can get into production with em.
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?ProfileID=26463

We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks. . . we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm'. Others laugh at us when we spend hours on end working on our trucks, yet shake our hands when we are done. --Wyatt Strange

Beer,Its whats for dinner Paraquat's Avatar
    tell me before you send it to jason so I can pre order and avoid the wait
    :D

--Steve
    I hate my truck.

Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    I want one!!! if jason makes them hes already got one sold!!
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

custom parts are built not bought

When its done, you'll wish it was yours.

hook me up, i'll take one, email me info at xplicit_content808@yahool.com thanks

I'm back. It worked out great!!! I spoke to Jason briefly but I am not sure if he was able to get down to look at my set up. He was crazy buisy all week end. I will get some good pictures together with a parts list and dimensions so you all can get started. I welded mine all together so it is NOT a bolt on deal.

Under Construction 98low4x4blazer's Avatar
    Send me pics and all the info and what parts i need to buy Hockeeeee@aol.com
    pic's of what my blazer used to be
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=22972

custom parts are built not bought

When its done, you'll wish it was yours.

Big Swole
    how much did all the parts run you if u dont mind me askin?

We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks. . . we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm'. Others laugh at us when we spend hours on end working on our trucks, yet shake our hands when we are done. --Wyatt Strange

how much different would it have to be if it was done on a 95 2 door
    2008 f350- stock

95 4 door blazer- SAS, crate 350. th350/205 37" swampers, dana 44/14 bolt....

Beer,Its whats for dinner Paraquat's Avatar
    send me a parts list and a picture so I can replicate it!
    PLEASE!

--Steve
    I hate my truck.

Big Swole
    yeah, id rather do this than this damn bridge kit man. hook a brotha up. how low u get with it?

I ended up with about $600 in it all said and done.

The two door is totaly different.

I'll put some stuff together for yall

Big Swole
    awesome. i cant wait!!

I've been in suspense about this for sometime, I can't wait to see the results. I don't even have a 4 door, but I think it will be awesome for people to beable to get their blazer's low. If it becomes a kit, there are gonna be some sweeeeeet blazer's coming soon.