Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $30 valves sucicide doors??

$30 valves sucicide doors??

i was reading a post on here sayin that jason was gonna get some new valves that were 1/2 for like 30 and 3/8 for 25 or something like that i dont see them on his site did he ever get them?
    89 blaze bagged in the front air shocked in the rear:blazer:
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/577323
    MY CLUB (CALIFORNIA CHAPTER)
    www.s-i-c.org

i just bought one..but not through jason..they are flo werx..i should have it tomorrow..ill let ya know if they are worth $29 shipped..its a 3/8" by the way...
    94 standard cab longbed, bagged front/back,2b6's, 2b7's, 2 viair 450's on a 12 gallon, all gc extreme 250 valves,sd cups ,notches, and rear bag brackets. SSgen 2 bumper, ss mirrors, sunroof.

Altered Atmospheres founder. s series only club
    Longbed Love

here's a pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    94 standard cab longbed, bagged front/back,2b6's, 2b7's, 2 viair 450's on a 12 gallon, all gc extreme 250 valves,sd cups ,notches, and rear bag brackets. SSgen 2 bumper, ss mirrors, sunroof.

Longbed Love

one more..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Longbed Love

where did u get them from
    89 blaze bagged in the front air shocked in the rear:blazer:
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/577323
    MY CLUB (CALIFORNIA CHAPTER)
    www.s-i-c.org

just a guy off s10forum...he only had one though

Longbed Love

you guys get what you pay for. remember that. always ask about warranty information and find out the real pressure rating. never heard of flow worx. probably someone elses valve like and smc being private labeled. if your valves go bad, who you gonna call.....30 bucks aint bad for valves but i would stay away from someone that low. at that cost you know it comes from overseas....not saying that is bad but their operations over there arent near the quality of the states. their testing facilities run test different too. just a thought.
    Mike Mock
    www.gravity-werx.com

jason tested them before he decides to sell them...he wont sell anything thats gonna fail..keep that in mind....

Longbed Love

jacksonville,Palm Coast, Daytona,Orlando, florida
    jason from suicide?i thought he just sold smc an gc extremes?
    aim*DRAGGINHARDCORE

bagged an dragged

some clips of me draggin
    http://www.hornblasters.com/vide.php?pic=19
    HARDCOREMINIS.net
    pics of my blazer an other stuff
    community.webshots.com/user/thumperc25
    http://www.cardomain.com/profile/thumperc25
    4 door love

these are some valves that just hit the market...hes testing them before he puts em on the website..im not sure if he's tested them yet..but im pretty sure he did...i still havent recieved mine..but ill let you guys know the quality

Longbed Love

testing, what kind of testing can he do. yall need to contect blake young at gc valve. he will gladly test any competitve valve on the market. so we all know where the quality is. he is on here and post. ask him, he doesnt mind. he just wants us to have quality products, no imported cheap junk. gc has a state of the art testing facility which every gc xtreme is tested before even going on, that is testing. and jason does have a lot of quality stuff, but he did at one time sell drooz valves, note that aim sells the same valves....and if you guys know anything you know aim carries cheap junk. later guys.....
    Mike Mock
    www.gravity-werx.com

jacksonville,Palm Coast, Daytona,Orlando, florida
    im thinking of switching to gc extremes,i have 1/2 inch smc valves an want to go with 3/4 gc.i havent seen any around my area so im kinda iffy but i have seen their video an its pretty nasty
    Last edited by thumperc25; 03-21-2004 at 12:42 AM.
    aim*DRAGGINHARDCORE

bagged an dragged

some clips of me draggin
    http://www.hornblasters.com/vide.php?pic=19
    HARDCOREMINIS.net
    pics of my blazer an other stuff
    community.webshots.com/user/thumperc25
    http://www.cardomain.com/profile/thumperc25
    4 door love

let me know bro.....i got the 3/4 450's , 800's and duece in stock most of the time...unless i have an unexpected run on them which happens from time to time
    Mike Mock
    www.gravity-werx.com

Originally posted by gravity mike
    but he did at one time sell drooz valves, note that aim sells the same valves....and if you guys know anything you know aim carries cheap junk. later guys.....
    I was just going to mention the drooz valves. Mine lasted 2 weeks before they started leaking. Jason is a good guy, and makes nice parts, but rushing a new valve to market is not good. It leaves the testiing to the consumer. I don't know about you guys, but if someone wants me to be their test victim, the parts better be free.

In all fainess to the people that made the drooz valves, they have redesigned them several times to try and make them right. And I have some of the latest on the way.
    Larry
    www.innovativeairsuspension.com
    AirRide, KP, MIC, SMC, Parker, Viair... I sell all the good stuff.

Originally posted by gravity mike
    and jason does have a lot of quality stuff, but he did at one time sell drooz valves, note that aim sells the same valves....and if you guys know anything you know aim carries cheap junk. later guys.....
    Yeah i bought some of those from him too... Me and my friend were the first ones to get them before he even tested them. We bought about 20 of them and bout 3 months later or so half of them started leaking. The 6 that im running right now are fine. Prob got the bad litter of them. They are good valves, my front end drops to the ground instantly when aired all the way up too. ( i need to stop doing that im going to F somthing up :D) but other than that if it looks suspicious dont go for it unless theres proof that it works great.
    visit my site:
    My CarDomain site www.cardomain.com/id/lowblazer84

Body drop progress
    http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...20Body%20Drop/
    looks good :bigthumb:

2.8L v-6
    Bagged :D
    upcoming : sealing up floor and start interior