:repost:

j/k martin nice pics:bigthumb:
    check the dates numnuts :rofl:

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

so now i got a question... how low can i go before fucking the alignment so bad it cant be adjusted to with in specs??? and if i take the half shafts apart (ie; leave one end in the transfer case and one end in the hub while having the center section removed) will that fuck anything up???
    Everyday I look in the mirror, Staring back I look less familiar, I've seen all seven faces, Each one looks a lot like me...

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    3-4.5.... and no nothing will get fucked up all u need is the part that goes into the spindle, u dont need to bolt it to the transfer case.
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

Originally posted by phatfarmer2
    3-4.5.... and no nothing will get fucked up all u need is the part that goes into the spindle, u dont need to bolt it to the transfer case.
    OK thanx, should i then plug the holes where the halfshaft sits so the fluid doesnt come out of the transfercase, or does that matter if i am not using the transfercase???
    Everyday I look in the mirror, Staring back I look less familiar, I've seen all seven faces, Each one looks a lot like me...

Banned
    the fluid wont come out, just take it off at the innter hub. It is enclosed so the fluid wont come out.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

k... thanx man... :bigthumb:

help

i tried so hard and could not get the keys loose , just could not used a hammer torch sludge un did the cross member , nuthin it sucked now the back is down and the front is up

Re: help

Originally posted by tooGreen
    i tried so hard and could not get the keys loose , just could not used a hammer torch sludge un did the cross member , nuthin it sucked now the back is down and the front is up
    actually hit the torsion bar.... i mean really hit then hard... hit it right near the keys and it will knock the rust free..
    Grounded 4 Life

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

help

so....if i do the tbar trick can i still use the 4wd to park it in my spot? and wats the lowest i can go without having to replace nething?b/c im fifteen and i dont have any money but i want a drop on my 4x4... meaning i cant afford anything, and i might be sellin it soon so i dont wanna mess something up for the buyer...any suggestions?

well this is a picture of me sitting 3.5/3 with the keys upfront

my passengers key was rusted on it took like 2 hours to get off..what i suggest is getting some LPF industrial lube (comes in a can like wd40 only green with big LPF in red on it) soak the keys and the torsion bars where they connect to the keys, you will need a nice size mallet, use the puller and get the block out, so they key can hang down, if it doesnt hang down, you should have enough room to yank the torsion bar right out of the control arm, and you'll be able to turn it, and make the key turn, exposing most of it, have a buddy wack the key with a nice size hammer/sledge, while you yank on the torsion bar, it will come off...

anyway i had to crank the bolts ALL the way up, i have a few pics on here with the keys down, fender resting on tire. alot of poping up front, had to get the balljoints replaced with will prolly have to happen to you as well..crank the bolts all the way up, and you should be ok, no noises upfront now that the bolts are in all the way.

Last edited by FeTTo; 06-12-2005 at 11:39 PM.

98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

here is the picture..does anyone else have problems hosting webshots pictures..they never show up

98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

Re: help

Originally posted by camnessle
    so....if i do the tbar trick can i still use the 4wd to park it in my spot? and wats the lowest i can go without having to replace nething?b/c im fifteen and i dont have any money but i want a drop on my 4x4... meaning i cant afford anything, and i might be sellin it soon so i dont wanna mess something up for the buyer...any suggestions?

why even bother lowering it if your just gonna sell it.... and i still would recommend that u buy the drop keys.....
    Grounded 4 Life

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

Re: Re: help

Originally posted by phatfarmer2
    why even bother lowering it if your just gonna sell it.... and i still would recommend that u buy the drop keys.....
    can i get a link to someplace i can buy the keys then?

Re: Re: Re: help

Originally posted by camnessle
    can i get a link to someplace i can buy the keys then?

Lots of places sell them. I bought my whole kit for 4x4 from stylin concepts.

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/