Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Torsion bar trick how to with pics

have no idea thought i should. should i just re drill i only drilled out the one side so far. cuz i have an all day afair with putting the roll pan on. i cut the bithc sheild off and drilled one hole. what u think

Banned
    if you have room......

what you NEED to do, is get the tool to take the tension off the block, take the block out, then let the key fall down and see where you need to put the bolt to allow it to hit toward the end where the adjust bolt NORMALLY would...

with the truck in the air, there should be virtually no tension on those torsion keys around that bolt area... very little anyways.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

well if it drops the way it should. it looks that the off set will help. i just dont want bad alighnment. i mite have just enough room to drill the hole is that the first thing i should try

Banned
    heyyy lookie there.

Ya just keep an eye on those joints and listen to see if they ever make any noise.. Niether look very bad.

You are probably at about 3 inch drop right now, maybe 3.5

now time for shorter tires and new shocks and go from there :D

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

the left side is leaking fluid where the seal is to the front drive shaft pinion seal? it clunks a little when i step on it from a 0-60 lol so i stopped that after i heard it. it tucks 235 75 15s i am gettin 02 camaro wheels 245 50 16 all away around. will that drop me more . ill get some more pictures

I never remove my bump stops do you think I should

Banned
    Umm, yes... probably rides like crap, it may also be RESTING on them in the front... mine is 5 like i said and even after i took the rubber mount out....it would still hit metal to metal untill i cut the whole MOUNT off too...

Took forever for me to track that noise down. Replaced damn near everything untill i saw a clean spot where i saw metal to metal contact.

they are resting the rear is watever never checked will i lower more since there sitting on em

hey bro was reading that u used the stock key bolts thru the x member. i used a big ass 5/8 bolt. so if i use a smaller bolt will it drop me more. i was just nervous at first bouth holding the weight .