Thread: i need to know what color to go on my blazer

i need to know what color to go on my blazer

Hey :cool:. i need some help here i have a 89 chevy blazer and the interior is red. Now the guy befor who owned it put a $10000 stereo system in it, and he just put in dynamate sound dedting crap in it, now what i have heard is that once you put that in you can't take the headliner or anything else off without wreaking it, so really i can't change the interior, but i'm wondering what color would look good on the extiorior with red interior?

Thanks

First of all Dynomat wont ruin the interior. And I would go with Jet Black or Midnight Blue.
    I like my trucks like I like my women; WHITE & SHAVED!

even thought i have red interior you still think i should go midnight blue?

Creative Genius
    Black, and hey, nice to see another Calgary guy.

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    My truck is sitting with oxidized Blue paint, Black primer, and Gray Primer. So your on the right track on going with ONE color lol. if you got a $10000 stereo in you blazer i would think you could change the color of your interior. you may think it is expensive but really it isn't that bad for what you can endup with.

as for ruining the headliner I had to rip mine out when I was welding the holes left by the luggage rack. You could get it out in one piece but you need to take all the plastic pieses off that touches it and the OH SHIT handel. I didn't feel like it so I had fun with my new knife at the time:D the bad thing is it didn't get replased right awayand it got really cold during the winter that year.

as for the color I would go with Black, it goes with any color of interior, but if your willing to go the extra yard for changing the interior you can't go wrong with BLUE !!!:cool:
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11