Thread: **Fuel Lines in regards to frame notch..

**Fuel Lines in regards to frame notch..

Im notching my frame with a notch like BL's on saturday. I havent taken a look yet, but where exactly are the fuel lines (they are inside the frame rail right?), how are they connected to the frame rail, and how do i move them up when i notch it...is it simply a matter of just holding them up while i put the notch in? Is there enough slack for them to just be pushed up to the upper part of the frame rail?

yeah they are on the driver side in the frame rail it is easy..you will see once you get under the truck...just go to your local hardware store and look for proper clamps to get the on the frame again..
    www.DFWminis.com

Anyone got pics of the fuel lines just so I can be prepared before I start ripping into it?

1990 S10 - Bagged - Shaved - SFBD'd

well actually heres the whole thread if you want it. http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...el+lines+frame
    o and by the way why isnt the pic showing up as a pic in the post i did last? i used the img button
    1990 S10 - Bagged - Shaved - SFBD'd

Reflector Collector 502 BlazinLow's Avatar
    i just finished notching mine with the bolt in notch from SSdoor.com...its is easy as hell but the fuel lines are a bitch...i just took the bolts out of the 2 clamps holding them onto the frame and pushed them out of the way best i could (be a good idea to have someone else hold them back or whatever while your cutting and the frame)....then i just slid the notch in and pressed it up and then fuel lines stayed on top the notch...but then i welded a little lip on the back of notch to make sure fuel lines stayed in place....
    " i DONT gotta be dead to DONATE my ORGAN" :boink:

"FAT girls are like mopeds...FUN to ride BUT not cool to let your friends see you on"....

polishin aluminum is to much like masterbation....alotta strokes and ur hands start to get tired...lmao