Thread: recomendations

recomendations

im hopefully going to be gettin a second gen ext cab pickup within a week or two.. and do a buncha stuff to it before i put it on the road..

the main mod being bag it.. im looking at the airlift 2b6 & 2b7 dual port bags

how do you like these bags? im just going to be running air at the moment i dont know about the future tho.. i might put a bottle in it..

secondly.. valves .. i was looking at suicidedoors.com and he has some GC valves *not the 3-way valves*.. how are they? there relatively cheap *not trying to skimp* and ive never heard of them.. i had SMCs before and was happy with them but the GC 1/2" are $10 cheaper each.. just wondering what everyone who has them thinks of them because i dont think jason would list crappy products on his site..

Thanks
    MAtt
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    I know of some people with gc valves who have had no problem with them whatso ever. Check out s10 forum for some info on the 2b6/2b7s. I have a set of 2b6's but havent installed them yet. But iknow with the 2b7 you have to cut alot, like more than a startdard firstone 2600. Also alot of people were offsetting the bag farther to the ouside to avoid cutting into the crossmember weld. But from what ive heard everyone who has them loves them.

The GC's are cheaper than SMCs..strange, I always found them more $$$. GC's are GREAT valves and go UP TO 800PSI. I have the 450PSI ones and haven't ever had any problems.

I don't really like Airlift cuz I had them originally and them seemed to be a cheap bag and no as strong as others, but then again it's also dependent on the install and what you want out of it.

GC's are probably one of the best if not the best valves out there right now in the industry (actually industry, not airbag industry :D ) SMC are good too, but my 3/8ths SMC were about 1/4 the size of my GCs.. :rofl:

Nate

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    There was an old run of airlift bags, like from a year ago or so that sucked. Even airlift will say they suck. There new bags are different and are suppose to cause less problems. My bags seem to be made damn well though. They are just regulars 1/2 inch input 2b6's

GC has some 250 psi valves that are pretty cheap. My wholesale cost on them is like $14 a valve less than the 1/2" smc. I do not know if that is what suicidedoors is selling or not, but may very well be.
    Larry
    www.innovativeairsuspension.com
    AirRide, KP, MIC, SMC, Parker, Viair... I sell all the good stuff.

SD.. has the 250psi.. *the ones im talking about* and he also has the 450psi ones.. being im just running air rite now.. and probbaly will be for a long time that will be plenty.. so i think ill go with them.. 1/2 fills 3/8 dumps

as for the bags.. the 2B6s would be for the front and 2B7 for the rear.. i was just worried about them being plastic.. *i know theres some strong plastics.. just curious* .. ill check out s10forum about the bags tho thanks..
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber