Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FotoShop Contest V3.5 million

i took it to heart and like otter im practicing too.

:rofl:
    4 Door Love

pics are here

Hey Animal, im sensing hostility now, WTF? I believe this is a nice small Blazinlow contest just to see different peoples ideas and to see what they can create, you are a JUNIOR memeber, which means you just got here not to long ago and you are already badmouthing in here like you own the place. So your car is pretty cool looking, and yet i like 3rd gear's ride cause he threw in the interior, now im not trying to start anything cause im pretty new myself, but man, have fun, so what if someone elses skills arent that great as compared to yours? (in your mind anyway) just cool it man, this IS for fun, to see what you can create, and what you can conjure in that mushy grey matter material.
    Shall we call in the Tony Low Reinforcements?
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.

Originally posted by Animal66
    ....i was goin for a clean but custom look....
    if youre looking for clean, check out your choppy rear wheel arch (or maybe thats how the widebody is supposed to be?) or blurry taillight or blurry sideskirts.....not very clean to me
    '92 Typhoon #0004
    '91 Syclone #0610
    '91 Syclone #2368

i was thinking the same thing...out of 'em all i think animals shows the less skill.....me may have more mods but i don't think his quality is near the talents of the rest! the point of a photoshop is to make it NOT look like a photoshop correct??

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

Congratulations you might have more modifications, but it's not about quantity, it's about quality. I've been joking around about the "practice" and "5th photoshop".

'92 Typhoon #0004
    '91 Syclone #0610
    '91 Syclone #2368

|Tony Low Supporter| #13 BlazinSoon92's Avatar
    You know myk..i am suprised at your work this time. when u posted your preview i was really expecting to see an orange/pewter blaze with timeless 5's. youve out done yourself this time..lo

and animal...not to say i am the best ps'er...but you have NO ROOM to even run your mouth, are you gonna give Robbie advice on his chops next?..(for anyone not knowing who robbie is check out his site - kuttingedgegraphix.com).... i thought you seemed kool until this contest. word of advice, if you continue to act like this in the rest of BL forums..i'm quite sure you wont be here for long..

well..im off to practice...hahaaha

PATRIOTS - 3 TIME CHAMPS!!!
    Chris Army - a subsidiary of Tony Low

Originally posted by dbornotdb

My mom dried my Spiderman underoos and the bottoms shrunk, so I need to hit up Wal-Mart for a new pair. If you feel like you need to go home again, I'll comfort you and let you hold my blanky. It protects me when I am feeling lost. Pillow fight! YIPPEE YIPEE *prances around happy*

Originally posted by BlazinSoon92
    You know myk..i am suprised at your work this time. when u posted your preview i was really expecting to see an orange/pewter blaze with timeless 5's. youve out done yourself this time..lo

and animal...not to say i am the best ps'er...but you have NO ROOM to even run your mouth, are you gonna give Robbie advice on his chops next?..(for anyone not knowing who robbie is check out his site - kuttingedgegraphix.com).... i thought you seemed kool until this contest. word of advice, if you continue to act like this in the rest of BL forums..i'm quite sure you wont be here for long..

well..im off to practice...hahaaha

I just used the pewter blazer with the timeless 5's as a template, i still did all the original work... :P

Animal, if you were to talk that much crap at a beginners photoshop forum, you'd get away with it... But you're in the company of the best photoshopper's on the board. This contest is for fun, there's no prize... other than getting to see so many different ideas on one car. If you feel that it should be worth a prize... I suggest you go and do a lot of practicing before you put in your next attempt.

Last edited by otter; 06-23-2004 at 07:09 PM.

I love the Cock silveradoSSchic's Avatar
    hey that car. is it really that high off the ground from the factory? god damn that sits high.
    otter i like your first one.
    Need a Tool. Grab a BlazinCrisco

I didnt know if you drove backwards that the miles came off....

ok.....u people amaze me.....so, correct me if i am wrong.....you people got as good as you did, WITHOUT practice....wow! thats amazing.... you see i had to practice, and i obtained my skill....thats right, i wasnt born talented on photoshop.....anyways, i try to help out where i can... giving advise, because alot of people cant see problems with some of thier chops ( even the best of us) until someone points it out.....just like someone pointed out about the problems on my chop...i was aware of a couple...but most of them i didnt notice until further inspection....most of which were careless errors (lack of dedication or care i guess.....) i never meant to be the prick i was.....but damn...i try to help out a lil and some just pounces on to make fun and talk shit, and then others wanna jump on tha bandwagon... sorry again..... maybe give me a second chance?
    if u want a pic photochopped.....mail me....i like to chop car and stuff, but i run outta stuff to do on my own....

ok.....u people amaze me.....so, correct me if i am wrong.....you people got as good as you did, WITHOUT practice....wow! thats amazing.... you see i had to practice, and i obtained my skill....thats right, i wasnt born talented on photoshop.....anyways, i try to help out where i can... giving advise, because alot of people cant see problems with some of thier chops ( even the best of us) until someone points it out.....just like someone pointed out about the problems on my chop...i was aware of a couple...but most of them i didnt notice until further inspection....most of which were careless errors (lack of dedication or care i guess.....) i never meant to be the prick i was.....but damn...i try to help out a lil and some just pounces on to make fun and talk shit, and then others wanna jump on tha bandwagon... sorry again..... maybe give me a second chance?
    The reason someone started talking shit was because you acted like you were a god at photoshop. Now your chops aren't bad, but honestly you have nothing to brag about. You aren't the best out there with photoshop, theres others on this forum that have way more talent and can make a much more realistic chop. So stop trying to school everyone about how to photoshop and then mabye people wont talk shit.

Ok, well, I noticed you made a few judgements on other peoples chops, pointing out where they messed up...well, I thought Id show you where you messed up on yours, I was going to type a responce next to each circle, but there was just to many.

NOTE: Some errors cant be seen in the scaled down version, refer to fullsize image for comparison. Also, Some parts of the red coverd up parts of the other errors.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll give you a second chance, and yes.. i've had a lot of practice with photoshop, but... i still take the chances to put something out that i've never done before. I take pride in the fact that most people who look at the car will never know how many modifications i've actually put into it.

Originally posted by durangochic
    hey that car. is it really that high off the ground from the factory? god damn that sits high.
    otter i like your first one.

Yes, it sits that high off the ground :cringe:

and thanks :) feel free to give me suggestions on things you'd like to see in further chops!

Originally posted by otter

I take pride in the fact that most people who look at the car will never know how many modifications i've actually put into it.
    my thoughts exactly...

ok heres my last one...channelled, wide arches, lowered skirts and valance and bumper, a little sloppy, but its ok

'92 Typhoon #0004
    '91 Syclone #0610
    '91 Syclone #2368