Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FotoShop Contest V3.5 million

Tony Low has spoken... Anyway, animal, you kinda did get a little enthusiastic there, but you see your faults and thats cool, now as far as practice, like i said i havent had any, the one i posted really is my 3rd chop or was it 4th? anyhow i cant remember, but you semi pro guys, any pointers for the beginner? (me) Otter i really would apreciate any imput on my chop from your part, i like doing this and i wanna get some low down on other skills i have yet to develop. Thanks guys, oh and animal i respect your opinion but keep it to yourself on mine for now please, maybe you can give me pointers next time.
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

here's another rendering... if i can get the filesize down... bah
    Last edited by otter; 10-05-2009 at 10:19 PM.

Originally posted by Animal66
    i never meant to be the prick i was.....but damn...i try to help out a lil and some just pounces on to make fun and talk shit, and then others wanna jump on tha bandwagon... sorry again..... maybe give me a second chance?
    if you go back and read what you wrote you were the one who attacked me first. so what ever wrath you have encured it is your own doing. all i asked you was why i shouldnt try something new. you were the one who was being a smartass.

and by the way the last time we did this and i did the lambo door i won. (of course there is an * next to my name because otter didnt chop that pic but thats minor details).

http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...t=contest+poll

*i was still chickenhawk at that time*
    4 Door Love

pics are here

|Tony Low Supporter| #13 BlazinSoon92's Avatar
    oh yea....thats not a cobalt SS, its just a cobalt...
    Question...why would you think my pic isnt an SS? The filename says it..i doubt that would be wrong. Go check chevy.com(because im too lazy to post a bunch of pics). Theres 2 different wings on the SS, and more then 1 set of rims. I would like to see proof that i have made an error. And also..i dont feel like changing its license plate tag...:)

chris

EDIT: Myk, if u need some space for pics..i can hook u up. I got webspace ( chopsthatlay.com - still working on it...)But if u have an ftp program, i'll give u access to a folder for you.
    Last edited by BlazinSoon92; 06-24-2004 at 09:01 PM.
    PATRIOTS - 3 TIME CHAMPS!!!
    Chris Army - a subsidiary of Tony Low

Originally posted by dbornotdb

My mom dried my Spiderman underoos and the bottoms shrunk, so I need to hit up Wal-Mart for a new pair. If you feel like you need to go home again, I'll comfort you and let you hold my blanky. It protects me when I am feeling lost. Pillow fight! YIPPEE YIPEE *prances around happy*

Originally posted by BlazinSoon92

EDIT: Myk, if u need some space for pics..i can hook u up. I got webspace ( chopsthatlay.com - still working on it...)But if u have an ftp program, i'll give u access to a folder for you.

HOOK ME UP!!!!

But I am a bandwidth whore... :)

Originally posted by 3rd Gear
    because otter didnt chop that pic but thats minor details

*struts around*

Post #1

Originally posted by BlazinSoon92
    Question...why would you think my pic isnt an SS? The filename says it..i doubt that would be wrong. Go check chevy.com(because im too lazy to post a bunch of pics). Theres 2 different wings on the SS, and more then 1 set of rims. I would like to see proof that i have made an error.

im sorry....if it said that then it did.... it may just be the SS concept... because i saw pics of the SS. heres what the blue one is missing from what i can see...

SS emblem...
    wing....
    wheels....
    front fascia....
    rear bumper....ss one is more sporty
    and its slightly lower....

ill try to find a couple of links.....just so one of us can say were right...

*off to search*

Post #2

hey Blazinsoon92,

u were right about the wheels(4 different choices) and the wing...but i was right about the others...heres one site...

http://www.tripleplate.com/vbulletin...ead.php?t=9529

that one shows the badges and the rear bumper...

www.gm.com/automotive/vehicle_shopping/ quickfacts/pdf/05Chevy_Cobalt.pdf

that one shows the options and stuff....

so, im not saying im right...but im not saying im wrong...u may see something i dont... but those tend to further prove the point i was trying to make... so i'll let u decide whose right...i encourage u to prove me wrong.... c ya

Post #3

ok....lol...sorry bout the triple post, but where can u find the donor pics for makin lambo doors....i dont like them on cars, but its a new challenge... i have looked for the right pics but i cant find them... if someone has some could they email it/them to speakerboxxx66@cs.com? i would really appreciate it....thanks

Post #4

heres my contest entry....i took my time...what little i had....on this one. i tried more for quality more than quanity and tried a new bodykit....my first using a donor pic. i did pretty good for my first... i do think if i could have pulled off the truck conversion on the other picks it would have looked real mean...i think it did to begin with, but if someone wants to.....try it.....

im trying to start over here...and try to be civilized.... uhhh, so Hi!

Post #5

damn.....i had to compress it too much.... quality sux..... too late now...owe well
    Last edited by otter; 06-26-2004 at 11:08 AM.
    if u want a pic photochopped.....mail me....i like to chop car and stuff, but i run outta stuff to do on my own....

damn.....i had to compress it too much.... quality sux..... too late now...owe well
    there is an edit button so you can edit your posts and not annoy me with 5 replies in a row to one thread.
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    :rolleyes:

Ba - bup - pa pa da dang ga dang dang yi dip ti ta dip - blue moon

shoo be do wop!

Just picture your grandparents "bumping uglies" in the back seat of a 57 chevy

Originally posted by 91blazin2last
    there is an edit button so you can edit your posts and not annoy me with 5 replies in a row to one thread.

91blazin2last... add him.

Originally posted by otter

91blazin2last... add him.
    you ask and it is done.
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    :rolleyes:

Ba - bup - pa pa da dang ga dang dang yi dip ti ta dip - blue moon

shoo be do wop!

Just picture your grandparents "bumping uglies" in the back seat of a 57 chevy

Yaay! im on the shit list! what excactly is it? do we get a trophy? or a bag of chips? or our names in a hall of fame? does this so-called "List" do anything for us? does it hurt us? should it? ....didnt think so...
    Last edited by Animal66; 06-27-2004 at 12:18 PM.
    if u want a pic photochopped.....mail me....i like to chop car and stuff, but i run outta stuff to do on my own....

youre not exactly making friends here.

and nice hood vent........:head:
    4 Door Love

pics are here

Originally posted by 3rd Gear
    youre not exactly making friends here.

and nice hood vent........:head:

i know the vent sucks i kind of rushed it...the back wheel sucks ass too.... but im passed trying to be nice and make friends.....i try to start over and be nice, and some people accept it and they forgive me (which i thank you for..). and i know i made some mistakes.... but some d-ckheads just persit on being d-ckheads, and i dont care anymore....ill let them... i said sorry....if they cant accept that....its thier problem not mine

4 Door Love

pics are here

Bowlin' Greens Finest. badm0nkeyTN's Avatar
    holy cow.

a 454 BB in a Cavy rip off? ... nice idea .. hell I'd do it.. :D
    Blazin with a tow package... cause face it.. at some point a BL member will need to be pulled off a speed bump...

"A man in a Nissan Titan told me Blazers have no power, he wasn't laughing when I ripped the front end off his truck..."

------------------------------------------------
    i love you, maegan alwys.