Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northern Indiana Meet

Minitruckin alcoholic BlazinLowChik's Avatar
    Originally posted by y2k xtreme
    had a great time last night. a weeeeee bit to drink ;)

lmao

definately gotta do it again....maybe i'll push for 10 long islands :D

pics i took are here

AWESOME TIME!!!!

YES....we definately have to do it again :D

pahaha..

phil, mike, and ben had just a titty bit too much to drink.. lol. but then again we all put down a lot.. i stopped keepin track after i hit 12beers, but nooooo the pitchers kept comin. lol.

but hey.. a good time was had by all. not a bad turnout for a simple hooters meet. i think last i counted there were somethin like 20 trucks and i couple fart can imports.. (dar??)

and to all of you who didn't come.. well it's ur own damn fault b/c that was prolly one of the best damn times i've had in a LONG time. although we never did make it out cruisin.. lol. ended up at the bar all night :D :bigthumb: but it was all good!

oh and phil.. YAY! thx for the pic of my blaze. im pissed i forgot my camera or i woulda taken it to the bar for pics of ur happy ass tryin to put down ur 8th long island.. lol funny shit

now im just waitin for the next meet.. may be hooters in merrerrville.. 10min drive instead of over an hour. hehe. ..j/k
    stupid low. layin door on a 22/24 combo, comin soon to a street near you

Originally posted by [meph]
    pahaha..

phil, mike, and ben had just a titty bit too much to drink.. lol. but then again we all put down a lot.. i stopped keepin track after i hit 12beers, but nooooo the pitchers kept comin. lol.

but hey.. a good time was had by all. not a bad turnout for a simple hooters meet. i think last i counted there were somethin like 20 trucks and i couple fart can imports.. (dar??)

and to all of you who didn't come.. well it's ur own damn fault b/c that was prolly one of the best damn times i've had in a LONG time. although we never did make it out cruisin.. lol. ended up at the bar all night :D :bigthumb: but it was all good!

oh and phil.. YAY! thx for the pic of my blaze. im pissed i forgot my camera or i woulda taken it to the bar for pics of ur happy ass tryin to put down ur 8th long island.. lol funny shit

now im just waitin for the next meet.. may be hooters in merrerrville.. 10min drive instead of over an hour. hehe. ..j/k
    hmmm...merriville or south bend...2 hours either way for me....lol

i had my digi in my truck, i didn't think to brng it inside. erin mentioned it to me today. way to be a day late erin :p

Minitruckin alcoholic BlazinLowChik's Avatar
    :rolleyes: heh I had my camera in my purse the whole time....oops :rofl:

oh and mike.. just for you i now have an avatar :D
    so how did the 3 of you manage to get back to the bar from the hotel the next day in phil's truck?? lol

Bowlin' Greens Finest. badm0nkeyTN's Avatar
    i'm not from Inderana... but I gotta say someone has a nice "rollpan"

kick ass pics with the hooters girlies..

hooters fuckin' rocks.
    :bigthumb:
    Blazin with a tow package... cause face it.. at some point a BL member will need to be pulled off a speed bump...

"A man in a Nissan Titan told me Blazers have no power, he wasn't laughing when I ripped the front end off his truck..."

------------------------------------------------
    i love you, maegan alwys.

nice avatar [meph]

I'm never drinking again.

Originally posted by scrapinby
    nice avatar [meph]

I'm never drinking again.
    glad to see your wife didn't kill ya mike :rofl:

she pissed off?

jeff, i took mike to get the blazer while ben did the checkout thing, then went back and got ben. lol

The wife was less than thrilled. It would have been a lot better if I had called to let her know, or had my phone with me. I'm really not drinking anymore. If everyone wants to meet and do something other than go out drinking I'm there. Alcoholism runs in my family, and I need to stop drinking.

ya well. i didn't exactly expect to be at the bar all night either. i figured we'd swing in there, play some pool or darts and drink a couple beers to kill time before it was late enough to go cruisin.

but i guess time kinda flew by.. next thing ya know its like friggin am hours and we had all been drinking all night.
    ok.. for next time we all meet, we'll be sure to find SOMETHING to do other than drink all night. i mean.. havin a couple w/ dinner or whatever, but ya........ we'll figger somethin out for next time.

and i still had fun regardless.. :D

Originally posted by [meph]
    ya well. i didn't exactly expect to be at the bar all night either. i figured we'd swing in there, play some pool or darts and drink a couple beers to kill time before it was late enough to go cruisin.

but i guess time kinda flew by.. next thing ya know its like friggin am hours and we had all been drinking all night.
    ok.. for next time we all meet, we'll be sure to find SOMETHING to do other than drink all night. i mean.. havin a couple w/ dinner or whatever, but ya........ we'll figger somethin out for next time.

and i still had fun regardless.. :D
    yeah. i definately did not expect to end up at the bar. lmao

Any of you old farts still around? This meet went down 10 years ago yesterday.

It really was almost the last time I had anything to drink. I did some cabrewing with my friends the following Saturday (6/17/2004) and haven't had a drink since.

Quote Originally Posted by scrapinby View Post
    Any of you old farts still around? This meet went down 10 years ago yesterday.

It really was almost the last time I had anything to drink. I did some cabrewing with my friends the following Saturday (6/17/2004) and haven't had a drink since.

Wow.. I haven't been on this site in god knows how long. But I got an email today saying someone (you) posted and apparently I was following this thread. I'm more surprised I as actually able to remember my password to even log in.............. I don't even own my blazer anymore. (garage caught fire last year on the 4th and burn down with the blaze in it)

Quote Originally Posted by [meph] View Post
    (garage caught fire last year on the 4th and burn down with the blaze in it)
    horrible, that happened to my uncle's '67 mustang. He had it fully restored after though
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

Quote Originally Posted by blazin4low View Post
    horrible, that happened to my uncle's '67 mustang. He had it fully restored after though
    eh.. it's ok. I have a different toy I built now anyway
    2006 ram 1500. 8" suspension lift, 3" body, air ride out back, 24's with 40" super swamper m16s, hand made fiberglass door panals with 1 8", 2 6.5s and 2 tweets per door. 8 10" subs where the back seats were. 6 batteries, 4000rms to the subs, 2000rms to the mids/highs.

I'd love to attach some pics but the site is being really stupid right now (and/or operator error) and wont' let me upload anything.... bleh