Thread: C Section

Cops- just leave us alone IB LOAF N's Avatar

Question C Section

Hey guys i was tumbing thru a truckin mag and thought i saw a curved c section for 2nd gen blazers from suicide doors. My wife ran me off so i don't know if i'm imaging this or is it for real??

ur mistaken..

suicide doors make a bolt in c-notch for the first gen..

anthing 2nd gen has to be custom fabbed, or bought and tinkered w/..
    stupid low. layin door on a 22/24 combo, comin soon to a street near you

they DO make the curven notch and also a triangle one.. but its universal so youd have to do some work since i believe the blazer frames are shaped weird *i have a pickup so im not 100% on your frames*
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber

draggin rocker member clean n low 84's Avatar
    I don't really understand the question?
    Are you referring to the round step notch or a smaller c notch? Cause C sections are for what bitchs deleverying babies...

maybe this ?

or this is the bolt in blazer first gen notch
    DRAG THAT SHIT!!!

My SSM profile, drop a tag!

C- Section

Well i guess that answers my question. That just sucks don't anybody have anything for the 2nd gen blazers??? I understand customizing, but there has to be somebody out there that has the time and wants to make a honest buck!!!

THEY MAKE A FULL REAR BAG SETUP DIRECT BOLT ON WITH A C-NOTCH ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CUT THE FRAME AWAY AFTER THE INSTALL ... ITS CALL THE ROAD GRATER AND IT WORKS ON 83-2003 SA-10'S AND S-BLAZERS

Lightbulb

Has anyone ou there ever installed this "road grater" setup on there gen II blazer??

Ur Neighborhood Rockstar XtremelySlammed's Avatar
    the road grater WILL NOT bolt onto a blazer... WILL NOT WILL NOT WILL NOT...I dont understand why everyone wants this bolt on crap .... is the welding a problem? or u cant operate a level and tape measure? Bolt on's are for swing sets and kiddie toys... :nono:
    Belive The Hype.... It's Coming...

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

Xtremely - chill out man, you dont have to flip out on him, its not like its common knowledge to outsiders or n00bs that the roadgrater kit wont go onto a blazer, while most other things are interchangeable between dimes and blazers, so cut him a break

As for a c section, Im with cleannlow84, I was really afraid to look at this thread, I thought it was a pregnancy thread :nono:
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Ur Neighborhood Rockstar XtremelySlammed's Avatar
    Originally posted by S/T Lover
    Xtremely - chill out man, you dont have to flip out on him, its not like its common knowledge to outsiders or n00bs that the roadgrater kit wont go onto a blazer, while most other things are interchangeable between dimes and blazers, so cut him a break

As for a c section, Im with cleannlow84, I was really afraid to look at this thread, I thought it was a pregnancy thread :nono:
    Not flipping out... but nowhere here http://www.ridetech.com/productinfo/roadgrater.asp does it say anything about a blazer... anyways, exactly what size wheels are looking to lay on? or are u even looking to lay out at all? a small c notch in a blazer is as simple as measuring where the axle will meet the frame, supporting both sides of the frame with jackstands, cutting it, and welding in a half'd section of 5-6" pipe...
    Belive The Hype.... It's Coming...

02 Blazer X, Draggin on 22's (LEASNIT) .... 94 Blazer 4x4, Shaved beater (PAIDFOR) .... 95 Sunfire, Dropped on 18's.... 04 CRF Fiddy, Joker Big Bar kit, 12 bar, stunt pegs .... Santa Cruz Powerlyte, Independent Trucks, 54mm sidecuts .... Specialized 415, 3 peice crank, front n rear pegs ....

he was probably refering to the aim ind site wher they have the road grader. they list on for s series blazers. but as we all know if it comes from aim its garbage!!!!!!!!!
    wicked to the bone i am
    you can meet me in the dark if you think im playin 4 DOOR LOVE