Thread: bullet grill and blackout light covers

billet grill and blackout light covers

Anyone one have a place that they have bought these, other than e-bay? or someone that is good on ebay that sells them? It will be for a 01 jimmy 4 door 4x4.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by 01Jimmy; 07-14-2004 at 11:39 PM.
    My sound domain site

http://www.cardomain.com/id/01jimmy

2001 jimmy

Originally posted by 4.3 zach
    tails look good man time to slam it!
    4 Door Love

You mean billet? Stylin Concepts is probably the best place to buy them, but one of the most expencive ones as well. I dont know about black outs, but I would rather take my chances on ebay and get the grill for about 30-40$ than pay 120 for it. Just look at the sellers feedback and make sure the persentage is high. Also if they have over 1000 feedback replies, chances are they wont try to screw you over 30$...
    VLAD

My 95

I am goin to try to convince you out of blacklight covers, because they look cheap and cheesey. For the real clean nice look. It's best that you dont buy and install them. the vehicles with them dont look so great think about it. maybe on black it dont look so bad, but you cant see shit at night and well i've seen some warp from the heat of a headlight. I guess whatever you like do it, but blackout covers are the worst.
    Im2Drunk2C: well bro i gotta run, work time
    Im2Drunk2C: later
    B o I k 2 0: alright
    B o I k 2 0: before you go tho
    B o I k 2 0: I love you
    Im2Drunk2C: awwww
    Im2Drunk2C: <3

Originally posted by Boink
    I am goin to try to convince you out of blacklight covers, because they look cheap and cheesey. For the real clean nice look. It's best that you dont buy and install them. the vehicles with them dont look so great think about it. maybe on black it dont look so bad, but you cant see shit at night and well i've seen some warp from the heat of a headlight. I guess whatever you like do it, but blackout covers are the worst.
    I agree. They make your ride looks cheap and ghetto...
    VLAD

My 95

break fix repeat
    ive looked at some of the ebay grills for my 2000 blazer but i cant find the one i want in particular.

there was a guy at my old apartment complex with an xtreme that had 6 bars on top and 5 for the bottom. i cant find that grill tho, most seem to only be like a 5/5, but they also look like they bolt on kinda cheap (i know for some vehicles, they were just held on with zip ties. but ya, i agree about the price, its expensive to get one from sc,

anyone know how many bars the trenz grill has? or how the quality/fit/finish of those are?
    99 blaZeR2 5spd
    69 camaro (undergoing complete restoration)
    94 ranger vortech blown 4.0 5spd (sold)

Originally posted by Boink

yeah after i saw a few truck today with them on... it does look kinda cheesey... But i still what the bullet grill i found a pretty good web site with all the stuff i need.

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/

also would my Jimmy be considerd the s15 or the full sized jimmy?

thanks
    My sound domain site

http://www.cardomain.com/id/01jimmy

2001 jimmy

Originally posted by 4.3 zach
    tails look good man time to slam it!
    4 Door Love

your own a 98-03 GMC Sonoma S-15

Well, that what be what you could look for; for the grill billet insert
    Im2Drunk2C: well bro i gotta run, work time
    Im2Drunk2C: later
    B o I k 2 0: alright