Thread: 4-link ?

4-link ?

I have jasons super lift 4 link and was wondering on which side of the framerail would it be best to put the bags on. the inside or the outside?
    Drive 'em low..Drag 'em hard
    85 Blazer: 2 B Draggin Soon
    97 Celica: Daily Driver

inside.. that way you dont have to worry about rim rubbing it..
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber

Anyone have pics of this kit on their s10?
    Drive 'em low..Drag 'em hard
    85 Blazer: 2 B Draggin Soon
    97 Celica: Daily Driver

4 link qusetion?

My question is there anyway to put a 4 link on a 2 door blazer and still have back seats? I know it works on a 4 door.

Big Swole

Re: 4 link qusetion?

Originally posted by IASCAblazer
    My question is there anyway to put a 4 link on a 2 door blazer and still have back seats? I know it works on a 4 door.
    if ur talkin about a 2g then a 4link wont even work on a 4dr. i believe someone has a 4link for a 1g blazer
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?ProfileID=26463

We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks. . . we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm'. Others laugh at us when we spend hours on end working on our trucks, yet shake our hands when we are done. --Wyatt Strange

Re: 4 link qusetion?

Originally posted by IASCAblazer
    if u want to lay frame no
    www.DFWminis.com

Big Swole
    i believe that guy on here made his own 4link for his jimmy and lays frame. if im not mistaken he still has a back seat too

We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks. . . we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm'. Others laugh at us when we spend hours on end working on our trucks, yet shake our hands when we are done. --Wyatt Strange

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    OK You can get a 4 link to fit anything on earth. Just b/c the gas tank is in front of the rear end means nothing. thats what they make wishbone upper links. But unless you own a 2door first gen , no one makes a specific 4 link for it. But you can get a four link made to your specifications and put it on yourself. Also laying frame witht he backseat will require you to solid mount the seat and move it forward

Also with the bags mounted on the inside of the frame rail on a pickup its going to interfere with the gas tank isnt it? im not to familiar with pickups though. But most people mount them on the outside of the frame rail. But be careful and try to get the bag centered over the bar or as close as possible to avoid future problems

I need to look around somemore even if I can't keep the seat it would help out a whole lot. Is there anything else i can do to give a better ride besides toxic shocks. I had found a pic of a 2g with a 4 link but it was a 4dr

Big Swole
    where did u find that pic? id like to see it