Thread: problem with bags pissing me off help plz

problem with bags pissing me off help plz

whats up i just bought this s-10 that was already bagged in the front. anyway the bags dont want to fill up all the way every time i press the switch. also one of the bags sometimes doesnt inflate at all.

they dump good every time though. its just when i go to put them up, only one side goes up very little. only on occasions i get both bags to go up all the way. can someone help me out please? thanks - mike

either your valves are clogged, or the wires are cut somewhere, or your ground is not good

edit: or could be your switch box as well
    www.DFWminis.com

Bunny-Hoppin' Member
    Originally posted by BlazingDood13
    either your valves are clogged, or the wires are cut somewhere, or your ground is not good

edit: or could be your switch box as well
    I agree... it's gotta be in the valves if you don't hear any air leaking when you try to lift. I'd check the wiring and then take apart the valves. i once got a piece of silicone wedged in my valve and thought i'd blown out a bag cause it wouldn't lift.
    Drag Hard... Drag Often

1996 4-door Blazer, Shaved, Phantom grill, Chrome 2000 front bumper, 18" Lexani's w/Toyo Proxies, 2-12" Viper subs, 8-Premier 4-way surrounds (4-6 1/2's, 2 6x9's, 2 3x5's) Premier organic display head unit, 1000 watt sub amp, York belt-driven compressor, 8-1/2" GC 450 Extreme valves, 1/2" line, Air Lift Extreme bags, 12-gallon tank, 10 switches, 250+ psi, and PRIMER!!!

when i try to lift i hold the swutch down and when i release i hear a small psst

ok i figured it out the plug wasnt plugged into the switch box all the way..

im new to bags but how long should my tank hold air? im not sure how big it is ill snap a pic later. on the compressor it says "every 15 minutes on should have 15 minutes off" the bags work fine while the compressor is on but when its off it works for a little bit after. is this normal? or am i just hitting the switches too much?

what kind fo compressor?
    www.DFWminis.com

you probably have a small tank and are running out of air.. and by what you said w/ the 15 on 15 off.. it sounds like you have a small compressor

the bigger the tank the longer you can play with the bags untill the compressor kicks on.. but if you get a larger tank you need a bigger compressor
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber