Thread: Got To Buy Parts!!

Got To Buy Parts!!

Alright i found Front Coils (2in) for $109 a pair and Rear Leafs for $99 each! Is this a good deal or should i look somewhere else? This is on Stylin Concepts. Thank you for any help! I'm trying to order these tonight and get my truck dropped 4/5. Thank you for your help! (sorry if this is already a thread!!)
    02' S-10 Blazer (Dropped 4/5)

http://www.drasticmeasuresclub.com

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    I hope that is shipped. Check www.summitracing.com, there website kinda sucks so you might just call them but there prices are cheaper. i paid 150 total for my leaf springs, an di believe that was close to what they were from summit. Stylin, kinda raises there prices a tad on stuff, but 109 for coils seems kinda high to me

I just ordered some DJM Front coils 2in tonight. They were a whole lot cheaper then Belltech, and Coils aren't too hard to mess up so i went with DJM. They were $87 shipped. So soon i'll get those in and then i'm getting a company to bend my leafs for a 2in drop in the rear. I didn't buy leafs cause this Co. supposed to be really reliable. But we'll see. So i should get that done here in a couple of weeks. I'll post pics when its done. It'll be 4/5 total.
    02' S-10 Blazer (Dropped 4/5)

http://www.drasticmeasuresclub.com

I have some 3" belltech drop coils and summit drop shocks with less than 1500 miles on them that will be for sale very soon.