Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 04 Xtreme blazer lowering choices

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    5

    04 Xtreme blazer lowering choices

    What choices do I have for lowering my Xtreme?
    So far online everything seems to NOT be for the xtreme cause of the suspension setup it already has

    I just want like a 2/3 drop nothing slammed as the roads here are not that great anyways

  2. #2
    The Lord of The Blaze Zarbon8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    GR Michigan
    Posts
    410
    The belltech #2102 drop spindles and 3 inch blocks. Thats pretty much the best way to go.
    2102 <----- thats the cheapest ive found it online but havent called to try to order them. anyone know if thats a good place to buy from?
    http://www.sounddomain.com/id/cyborgmexican
    http://www.sounddomain.com/id/zarbon8

  3. #3
    Registered User Crucified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,676
    I will have some 3" belltech drop coils and drop shocks for sale very soon...they have less than 1000 miles on them. let me know if you are interested

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    5
    what drop shocks do I need for this setup?sorry this is my first truck/suv always had imports/domestic sport compacts

  5. #5
    Registered User Crucified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,676
    Originally posted by soNlow
    what drop shocks do I need for this setup?sorry this is my first truck/suv always had imports/domestic sport compacts

    None. But it will ride a bit better.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    5
    well which ones would I need for it to ride better

  7. #7
    Waitin' for BAGS!! 02'Blazin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bedford, Tx (outside Dallas)
    Posts
    242
    Originally posted by Zarbon8
    The belltech #2102 drop spindles and 3 inch blocks. Thats pretty much the best way to go.
    2102 <----- thats the cheapest ive found it online but havent called to try to order them. anyone know if thats a good place to buy from?
    Thats the cheapest you'll find. Sucks having a 2nd Gen. I got mine from a factory (dad works for Chevy) for $250 tax and everything. Which is what those will be....
    02' S-10 Blazer (Dropped 4/5)

    http://www.drasticmeasuresclub.com

  8. #8
    Registered User Crucified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,676
    Originally posted by 02'Blazin
    Thats the cheapest you'll find. Sucks having a 2nd Gen. I got mine from a factory (dad works for Chevy) for $250 tax and everything. Which is what those will be....

    I found (spindles) mine Brand New on E-bay for $185 shipped. I had to look and wait for months...But I got them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •