Thread: Bagged Front...

Bagged Front...

Hey, i need some info if you guys could help please. I have na 02' Blazer, 2dr, 2wd. Anyone know how much it will cost to bag the front? I want to bag the entire thing, is it batter to just save up and do both at the same time? or is it the same doing the front and then the back later? I have about 600 (in two weeks) 800 bucks.

1: Better to do it all at once or is it ok to do it one side at a time?

2: Is that enough and what parts would i need? (best parts quality wise please!)

3: Which is better FB or FBSS?? And if S2S can i do it a step at a time?

Thank you for your help!!!
    02' S-10 Blazer (Dropped 4/5)

http://www.drasticmeasuresclub.com

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    Yea you can do the front first alot of people do. I just started baggin my front yesterday. got once side finished then decided all the burns from the grinding sparks started to hurt so i stopped till today. But i have suicide door cups, airlift bags, 1/2 smc fills, 3/8 dumps, a viar 450 and a fivegallon tank. ALso all DOT compressor fittings, 3 switches and some weld on shock relolcators. All the bag stuff i paid 645 from jason. thne i spend about 50 or so for wiring and fittings. All top the line stuff so i have around 700-750. Alot of it was wire terminal and stuff like that, those things add up quick lol.

oh yea having fbss is better b/c with only f/b you get really bad air transfer when you turn. Which if you take off your sway bar make body roll terrible.

also you wont be dissapointed, i could have spent the whole day just staring at my truck that low lol

So if you do the front first you just set up 2 valves to each side for the S2S? And then eventually set up the read with a 4link and 2 valves per side? And does it cost more to do it front then back? or is it cheaper to do it at once? Also do you just add another compressor to the deal? Cause isn't it best to run FBSS on two Vair 450 compressors??

You have any pictures of the front setup??

Thanks!!
    02' S-10 Blazer (Dropped 4/5)

http://www.drasticmeasuresclub.com

why did you take off tour sway bar?i just got different links and kept mine on.

i dont think it is cheaper to do both at the same time. the back is alot harder and takes alot more time, money, and cutting
    mini trucks are money pits