Thread: showing my friends 87 blazer!

showing my friends 87 blazer!

just wanted to show my friends 87 blazer and see what you all think of it, he doesn't have internet, but he is interested in your comments!! thx!

footose

'01 1.8T GLS - Upsolute .8 Bar|17x8 Miglia Action|AIWA CDC-MP3 Deck|2 - 12" MTX|Alpine V12 200W*2Ch|Mirror Tint|VDO BoostGuage|In.Pro Clear Tails|Neuspeed Short Shifter|Euro Switch|Forge Stealth DV|Rear Fog Light Mod|

Hey man whats up?Tell your friend I like his Blazer!It's awsome.

hey man, ill let him read this later on :-)

my other friend wants me to post a pic of his ford ranger!!

these guys have nice trucks!! (although it is a dirty ford) heheeh..

i have a import though:) i want a truck now cause all my friends have em!

footose

'01 1.8T GLS - Upsolute .8 Bar|17x8 Miglia Action|AIWA CDC-MP3 Deck|2 - 12" MTX|Alpine V12 200W*2Ch|Mirror Tint|VDO BoostGuage|In.Pro Clear Tails|Neuspeed Short Shifter|Euro Switch|Forge Stealth DV|Rear Fog Light Mod|

very nice blazer! I wish i could see the rims...but tell your friend good job, its blazinlow worthy! :D
    this is a test of the sig

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Tell your buddy I like it!! Its reminiscent of how I want mine to be soon. Although I will not have the huge tailpipe, haha.

Tell him it kicks ass.

he had dual exhaust from the headers back i think

his truck got stolen 5 days after that picture, we were on our way home from a truck / import show i was driving my car, and took a picture of his truck on the highway :((

it was the last picture with those rims, he *JUST* got them 2 days before that shot, and 5 days after that..boom..stolen!!.. how gay!!!.. he's getting another truck together though, but his insurance company FUCKED him up the ass! they only gave him what the book was worth on the truck, and he spent SO MUCH on it!! he hardly got enoguh back to cover the cost of the rims, let alone everything he did to it (it wasn't a body off restore, but it was pretty close)
    Last edited by footose; 11-25-2001 at 10:59 PM.
    footose

THAT SUCKS!!!

yup, they found it like 30 days later in some indian reserve, .. totally stripped..all that was left was the plates and the frame, and the back quaters
    footose

I would cry like a bitch if that happened to me!:(
    I like my trucks like I like my women; WHITE & SHAVED!

Question

Didn't he have Full-Coverage Insurance?If he did and he got what you said he got,your friend should get a lawyer and put a law-suit on the insurance company,for not rightfully rembersing with what they agreed on/Most people with Full-Coverage Insurance do a $500 deductable.If your friend did not have his Blazer fully insured,well he's stupid.No offence to your friend,its just plain common-sence-----Drive a Mini-Truck and not have it Full-Coverage ....thats fucking just plain stupidity.

LIKE I SAID THAT WAS NOT TO BE TAKE THE WRONG WAY.I'M JUST MAKING A POINT.

yah, he had FULL coverage, and told them EXACTLY what he did to the truck, receipts and all, but they didn't give a shit at all.. they said they can only givehim what the truck is worth, his stereo and his rims, nothign about labour he put into it, al the new components (baljoints, gas tank, front end .. new windows (at like $500 a piece) .. so he got screwed.

I told him to get a lawyer, but he can't afford one let alone pay for the truck too, so he jsut got fucked. now he has a caviler..but don't worry, he'll have a new truck soon building it again!
    footose