Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 Xtreme Blazer

i think the main point here is that:
    some people just want to buy a lowered blazer off the bat and do engine mods and some exterior interior work. other but a stock height one and do it all our selves. the difference is we ( people who do it all them selves) take pride in our trucks for the fact that we spent our money to get it there and not just buy it that way.

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

Originally posted by 02BLZRX
    you kno what the first thing was when I read this, Real Hotrods dont starts as an SS, do you think that applies also?

Just remember diffrent strokes for diffrent folks.

Imagine if everyone was a gay basher, you know how many times you would get your ass kicked everyday.
    Yea thats a quote that I stole from lushdrunk and that I have in my sig. Anyways, you mustve sucked at the analogies in english class huh? Let me break it down for you..."Real mini truckers dont start with xtremes" and "Real hot rods dont start as an SS" are the quotes here. You see, "mini trucker" is a type of person, while "hot rods" are a type of vehicle. Your quote is invalid because it is comparing the vehicle to the vehicle not the person to the vehicle as mine and lushdrunk's quote is. If you were to say "Real hot rodders dont start with an SS" then it would compare to my quote and I would completely agree with it. Have a nice day:bigthumb:

Originally posted by Lucky Dime
    Yea thats a quote that I stole from lushdrunk and that I have in my sig. Anyways, you mustve sucked at the analogies in english class huh? Let me break it down for you..."Real mini truckers dont start with xtremes" and "Real hot rods dont start as an SS" are the quotes here. You see, "mini trucker" is a type of person, while "hot rods" are a type of vehicle. Your quote is invalid because it is comparing the vehicle to the vehicle not the person to the vehicle as mine and lushdrunk's quote is. If you were to say "Real hot rodders dont start with an SS" then it would compare to my quote and I would completely agree with it. Have a nice day:bigthumb:
    HA well said!

and to fix you quote to be right " true hot roders dont start with a SS"
    that statement could be took in a few ways,
    1st off if where talking about older SS's then no a true hotroder wouldent start with a SS just b/c IMO a nice hotrod would have to have a more then stock motor, transmission, and rearend then it kinda defetes the purpose (sp) of the SS beside the pretty chrome bages.
    and if where talking about new SS then yeah your a shitty hotroder to start with a v6 super sport as a hot rod project

to make your statement like mine it would have to say " true hotroders dont start with a civic"

thats on the same level as my quote "true minitruckers dont start with extreems"

Originally posted by lushdrunk
    to make your statement like mine it would have to say " true hotroders dont start with a civic"

thats on the same level as my quote "true minitruckers dont start with extreems"
    :rofl: :bigthumb:
    Hey lush, I saw this guy at carlisle all truck nats with a bagged first gen blazer on camaro wheels and he had a sticker on the back that read "Xtremes Suck" and the word xtreme was designed the way it is on the trucks, was a cool idea. I told him I liked it and he said him and a bunch of his buddies had em made up at the show.
    Last edited by Lucky Dime; 08-31-2004 at 10:41 PM.

Guys, fuckin grow up and quit bitchin like a bunch of broke teenagers.

I would LOVE to own one if I could afford one and more than likely you would to if again "YOU COULD AFFORD IT".

It's like saying real corvette drivers don't drive a Z06.

Stupid opinionated bullshit from a bunch of kids that probably live with their parents still.

Originally posted by BlazerLT

I would LOVE to own one if I could afford one and more than likely you would to if again "YOU COULD AFFORD IT".

Stupid opinionated bullshit from a bunch of kids that probably live with their parents still.
    amen

:rofl: :rofl:
    CRUCIFIED CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB

http://lhfriv.org/crucified_car_club

Sponsors:

Rims/Tires: KMC Wheels

http://kmcwheels.com/

Sunroof/Interior: Corona Sunroofs

http://www.coronasunroofs.com/

Fiberglass work:Epicenterdesigns

EPICENTERDESIGNS

heh far off buddy

1st off I OWN my own house 100% paid for in my name, paid for BY me and I have more money in my cars then a stock extreem is worth....
    MY truck is 100% paid for by me. can you say the same?

set and spin buddy xtremes suck
    Last edited by lushdrunk; 09-03-2004 at 03:20 PM.

This is really such a pointless debate.

Those who buy Xtreme's do so because they wanted to and because they like them. <--- That is a period at the end, no more discussion needed.

Those who go all out and modify the heck out of a truck do so because they want to. <--- That is a period at the end, no more discussion needed.

Personally I am lazy, after working 13 hrs a day I am good for shit. So I got my Xtreme because I like the way it looked. BUT it's really a big fucking POS. After this I will never buy a new Chevy product again. Took 2 months to get everything straightend out with GM. Now everything is OK with it. But for $26,000 this thing should have been mint with ZERO problems.
    SHOULD have kept the old Jimmy I had and did something with that. But that goes back to the "I am lazy" thing.

On a side note. Lushdrunk... Looks like your well on your way to a great retirement. Good route to go. :bigthumb:

BUT IF I COULD DO IT OVER...

Used trucks/cars, no credit cards, pay off house in 15 years or less, and live debt free and build up that account for retirement.

EITHER FUCKING WAY... I still appreciate custom stuff and would love to do it. IF I didn't have this $400 a month car payment. :evilfu: only 5 year left. :(

Originally posted by lushdrunk
    heh far off buddy

1st off I OWN my own house 100% paid for in my name, paid for BY me and I have more money in my cars then a stock extreem is worth....
    MY truck is 100% paid for by me. can you say the same?

set and spin buddy xtremes suck
    To start off, I love your truck. I love orange trucks period.

I don't care what you say, but no 19 year old has 80,000 bucks in the bank, owns a house and three or four cars.

Are you Doogie Howser? :p:

Honestly, why are you posting a statement that ended in Jan 10th, 2003 as proof of your net worth? That's getting on two years ago now.....

But that aside, I see a lot of little punks running around bashing people's vehicles out of pure jealousy.

Not saying you were, but god man, who fucking cares if someone owns a Xtreme? Not everyone has the ability to have a paint shop and garage just lying around.

Mindless forceful opinion is just a sign of pure immaturity.

Running in here and flashing some bank statment from god knows who from 2002 proves squat.

lushdrunk puts out some good work and has some good opinions but something is kind of funny about that statment. Trustfund baby or something. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and my bad.
    Yahell-chizwizdiz
    AIM-chizl00

Naa nothing is worng with it, and YES 20yr olds do own houses
    When I was 17 I got hit head on by a drunk ass hole and it busted my leg/hip real bad
    long story short I sued and won $185K after the lawer took 1/3 and my doctor bills I ended up with $110k
    After I bough my house and cars, garage etc.
    Im broke
    that bank statemet was just the first thing I found that showed any money I had

for cash left I have none but I have lots of equity :bigthumb:

I have a pic of a copy of the check from farmers insurance I can snap a pic of it if you like or I have the deed to my house along tax records if you still dont belive me, do A search on me about 2 yrs ago I posted about me getting the money

OH and here is the pic of the blazer I was in
    Last edited by lushdrunk; 09-03-2004 at 05:44 PM.

Also man I find nothing worng with owning an extreem
    I would drive one for a daily driver/parts getter (with out the ground effects ofcorse ;) )
    But people spending $100 for some taillights and a "cold air intake" on a 2.2L is just ricer, And I hate that chevy made a truck that is more or less for the ricer croud (sp)
    Oh and the term "layinf plactic" that I see alot of xtreme owners say is real gay

Some one on this fourm said it best, I thank it was draginblazer but if not Im sorry to who ever said it. But ground effects are cheating
    took me 2 yrs to find that out

Ah, makes perfect sense now.

I knew it had to be some kind of windfall you made.

Thanks for explaining it.

What I was meaning is that 19 year olds in a normal everyday situation can't afford trucks like this unless they still live at home with the parents and work full time and have no bills.

see man that 1 of the reasons I disslike xtreems, 17 yr olds with daddys money buying their way in to the minitrucking world..
    it's just worng

you can not be a minitrucker until you cut something to go lower or be better then the next guy lol