Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 Xtreme Blazer

Originally posted by lushdrunk
    see man that 1 of the reasons I disslike xtreems, 17 yr olds with daddys money buying their way in to the minitrucking world..
    it's just worng

you can not be a minitrucker until you cut something to go lower or be better then the next guy lol
    True,

But a mini trucker is not just a person with a modded truck.

We are all mini-truckers if we love our trucks, take care of them and want to get the most performance and features out of our investment.

Mini-trucking is not just dragging frame bud, it is a lot more than that.

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    I live at home, the only bill i dont ahve that everyone else has is rent. And i dont care if i shit 100 dollar bills i wouldnt buy an extreme, just to take all the shit off, Buying a half ass'd custom truck from the factory is stupid unless you have ZERO ambition to work on it an djus tlike how plastic looks bolted to steel.

And i have paid for 100% of my truck, ( i might add if i just saved for the year and a half i bought parts for my truck i would have easily bought a used xtreme if i wanted to ) and its the second car i bought before i was 17 so you people claming the ones who dont like xtremes are jelous, its great that you are forcing your subcontious believes onto me but ill pass. I think people the buy an xtreme and think they can bring it shows are fucking morons. Its just alot of people come with xtremes and think they are jesus b/c they have an extreme.

people such as el quopo and kanderson are copletly excluded (also the leasin it guy) from any bitching about xtremes, they are true mini truckers, bought it b/c they wanted it and then hacked it to shit and not just stuck a sticker on it and thought they were cool.

I totally agree with the attitude thing. Alot of the guys think they are hot shit, their not and we know it.
    Yahell-chizwizdiz
    AIM-chizl00

Originally posted by supernova
    I Buying a half ass'd custom truck from the factory is stupid unless you have ZERO ambition to work on it an djus tlike how plastic looks bolted to steel.

That about sums me up... :D I'm 26, owe money out the ass for everything I have. Work 13 hours a day to pay for it and have ZERO motivation to do anything. Used to have all sort of motivation until after college when I started working like this.

Its just alot of people come with xtremes and think they are jesus b/c they have an extreme.
    Nah I don't really think that way... But it does get on my nerves that there are people that think they are gods with these trucks that fuck it up for the rest of us that are pretty cool until insulted too many times.

Guys treat the person like a dick if he acts that way with any vehicle.

Fuck, it ain't the fuckin truck's fault if the owner is an asshole.

Why hang the truck? Hang the fuckin owner..

Nuff said.

the trucks are s-10s I loves s-10s it's not the trucks fault just 80% of thir oweners are pussys... It's just like ricers
    80% of them have 10ft wings and fart cans where the true import racers (surpa 300zx etc) and getting the shit end of the deal b/c of the civics

i don't think taht someone who owns an extreme is a pussy, or a poser, but i can't stand when people my age start ragging on my car, cause their 2004 x-treme blazer has nice shiny paint, and zq8 rims, and it looks lower than my lowered blazer, people round here that get mommy and daddy giviing them money are too judgemental, they think cause my blazer is a 90 that it is a piece of shit, they don't understand shit about doing their own work, like i hate when people who buy all their shit getting done to their cars starts ragging on people like myself, who does all the work my self, most people that are 17 and have x-tremes are doing it to try to be cool, they don't do it cause thats what they like, thats what getting all the other jocks from the football teams attention.

TRUE MINITRUCKERS BUILD A TRUCK TO MAKE IT LOOK HOW THEY WANT, REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE SAY OR THINK OR DO!!
    NEW RIDE 89 s10 std cab shortbed 2.5 5 speed 2WD slammed 6/5
    90 4x4 2dr, primer, 18's, 4.3, rollpan, 6/6 slam, SOLD
    The only ford i would drive is a courier!

Lush and supernova pretty much summed up the way I feel about it also. I know I have somthin else to add to it but im beat. Ill edit when I remember.

WOW! I cant believe my one post went from asking one question to a big debate about xtremes and how they suck or dont suck.
    2004 Blazer Xtreme
    2/4 Drop
    Clear Corners
    AEM Brute Force Intake
    Granatelli MAF
    Bored Throttle Body
    3in Flowmaster System
    Hypertech Programmer

Mods on the way: MSD Ignition

Originally posted by Liquid Vain
    WOW! I cant believe my one post went from asking one question to a big debate about xtremes and how they suck or dont suck.

Buy it! But remember...
    "Real mini truckers dont drive stock xtremes.":bigthumb:
    CRUCIFIED CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB

http://lhfriv.org/crucified_car_club

Sponsors:

Rims/Tires: KMC Wheels

http://kmcwheels.com/

Sunroof/Interior: Corona Sunroofs

http://www.coronasunroofs.com/

Fiberglass work:Epicenterdesigns

EPICENTERDESIGNS

what makes me mad is when a person gets a xtreme and leaves it all stock and they like to take credit like they done it damn there's so many out there to take credit for thats like buying a benz and saying that u done all the work no way damn it also peolpe that buy cars thats tricked out and saying they done the work to it but don't even know whats on the car but if u ask me i love xtreme's but damn don't act like it's the shit b/c there's why to many out there that are stock a true mini trucker tricks out any thang from xtreme's to mailboxes and chair's jus think bout that one
    ________
    Fetish videos
    Last edited by pimpinchickin; 03-23-2011 at 04:51 AM.

Guys, grow the fuck up.

It isn't the truck's fault that the owner is an asshole. Blame the owner, not the fuckin vehicle.

Jesus, sounds like a bunch of kids with penis envy or something.:rolleyes:
    Last edited by BlazerLT; 09-05-2004 at 12:15 AM.

Originally posted by BlazerLT
    penis envy
    You got your forums mixed up:gay:

Originally posted by Lucky Dime
    You got your forums mixed up:gay:
    Yip, just about a dead on response for a immature teenager.

Jesus, sounds like a bunch of kids with penis envy or something.
    Yip, just about a dead on response for a immature teenager.