Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 84

Thread: 2004 Xtreme Blazer

  1. #46
    OST Co-Founder BlazerLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    369
    Ah look everyone, Mikey found the quote button.

    Let's give him a silver star for being so original.:bigthumb:

  2. #47
    The Dice CC El Presidente Eismann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Orion, Michigan
    Posts
    582
    Xtremes are fine, drive what you want. You are paying for it and you have to drive it. Who the hell cares if people don't think you are a true mini trucker.

    Hell the only reason I bought a Blazer Xtreme is because I had to buy a GM because of the discount and my family is hard core GM. I thought hey it looks cool and the chicks will more then likely dig it. Plus it was a Blazer, so it could carry some stuff.

    Hell I wanted a F-150, something that could actually be usefull to me.

    And oh ya I am 17 and yes I bought my truck with my OWN MONEY and I pay for MY OWN insurence and MY OWN gas. Not to mention I PAY for MY OWN mods and do MY OWN mods MYSELF.

    There I made my point.

    And I really don't care if you think you are hot shit driving around a bagged S-10 or Blazer from 1985. So what I'm driving a brand new truck, that looks good and that the girls think is pretty hot. So there in my eyes, I've won.
    The Dice "2FUZY4U" Lake Orion, MI

    "Still Blazin til the day I die"

  3. #48
    OST Co-Founder BlazerLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    369
    Originally posted by Eismann
    Xtremes are fine, drive what you want. You are paying for it and you have to drive it. Who the hell cares if people don't think you are a true mini trucker.

    Hell the only reason I bought a Blazer Xtreme is because I had to buy a GM because of the discount and my family is hard core GM. I thought hey it looks cool and the chicks will more then likely dig it. Plus it was a Blazer, so it could carry some stuff.

    Hell I wanted a F-150, something that could actually be usefull to me.

    And oh ya I am 17 and yes I bought my truck with my OWN MONEY and I pay for MY OWN insurence and MY OWN gas. Not to mention I PAY for MY OWN mods and do MY OWN mods MYSELF.

    There I made my point.

    And I really don't care if you think you are hot shit driving around a bagged S-10 or Blazer from 1985. So what I'm driving a brand new truck, that looks good and that the girls think is pretty hot. So there in my eyes, I've won.
    You arguement just backed up what the people against Xtremes are saying.

    You drive an Xtreme and think you are cool and think you are better. Can you post end anymore arrogant?

    How about stop being a hypocrit and grow up.

    BTW, at 17? I'm sorry, but no 17 year old has 20-30k to drop on a new Xtreme Blazer period so enough of the bullshit.

    I like Xtreme Blazers too but I don't like immature fucking teenagers that think they are cooler because they drive one. Through your utter stupidity, you have just proven the other guys point.

    WAY TO GO DIPSHIT!:rolleyes:

  4. #49
    The Dice CC El Presidente Eismann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Orion, Michigan
    Posts
    582
    Hmmm dumbfuck lets think for a minute...GM DISCOUNT, PLUS REBATES = a grand total of 17,564.38 for a brand new Xtreme with air and thats it. No powerlocks or power windows. Who needs that. And yes I paid for it and I paid for it in cash...well ok I barrowed 900 bucks from my parents but I paid back every last red cent to them.

    I'm not really being arrogant, I'm saying that why should I care what you guys think??? I mean I have a new truck and I enjoy it. What the big fucking deal?

    I don't have the time nor the desire to put on a body kit, lower it, or whatever. I like the way the Xtreme looked. And who are you to judge me and what I like?
    The Dice "2FUZY4U" Lake Orion, MI

    "Still Blazin til the day I die"

  5. #50
    OST Co-Founder BlazerLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    369
    I'm not judging your truck, only your attitude.

    Tell me, where did you get US$17000 for a truck when you are 17?

    It's not like people that young have money like that kicking around.

  6. #51
    Banned lushdrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    sweet home NC.
    Posts
    3,153
    Originally posted by Eismann


    I don't have the time nor the desire to put on a body kit, lower it, or whatever. I like the way the Xtreme looked. And who are you to judge me and what I like?

    So I just go out and spend $17k to look like Im that cool!




    thanks man that help out alot

    proof that xtreeme OWENRERS desirve (sp) a honda


    BlazerLT: me and you think along the same lines only differnce is you like the xtreems and I dont but we both hate the image they put out.. and that all it is, "a image that people are trying to get with out earning it " thus "true minitruckers dont start with an extreem"

  7. #52
    2wd owning member bmxr4life87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sapulpa, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,584
    right there, teenagers with x-treems that think people with trucks from 90 are pieces of shit just cause their old, like i said, if rich bastards weren't bitches about what they have then it wouldn't be so bad, i don't hate extremes, i hate people like Eismann who think 17 year olds like me with a 90 blazer have pieces of shit, i also pay for my own insurance, gas, and mods and yes i do all of my mods too, so why don't u look at it like "hey me and this guy both do our own mods, we have something in common" no u think were all assholes cause we drive older trucks!!!!
    NEW RIDE 89 s10 std cab shortbed 2.5 5 speed 2WD slammed 6/5
    90 4x4 2dr, primer, 18's, 4.3, rollpan, 6/6 slam, SOLD
    The only ford i would drive is a courier!

  8. #53
    The Dice CC El Presidente Eismann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Orion, Michigan
    Posts
    582
    I've worked since I was 13 and I saved every thing I made in hopes of a new car when I turned 16. When I was 15 I had almost 5000 save up, dumped it in to the stock market. Made about 13 grand. Then I cashed in some savings bonds that I had gotten and saved. Which made it so I came up 900 or so short.

    Now I work at GM in the truck division during the summer, I made close to 4000 there this summer and I work at Chill's 2 days a week now and at a custom Corvette shop 3 days a week sweep the floor or whatever.

    Believe me or not, most people don't. But whatever, I'm not out to prove anything.

    Ok, look I came across a little high strong before, but lets think about this. How would you feel if someone said you were a pussy because of the truck you drive? Or you don't have a real mini truck because it has a factory set of ground effects? I would say you'd be irked just a little.

    And like I said, if I like what I drive then who the hell should care? If I want to make a mini truck out of it, I don't see a problem. So I haven't lowered it, I live it Michigan, I can't really do that. So I've put some different lights on it...I think they look cool. I haven't put rims on it....I think most of the rims out there today are nasty. The Xtreme ones look fine.

    hate people like Eismann who think 17 year olds like me with a 90 blazer have pieces of shit
    Whoa I said you think you are hot shit...there is a difference.
    The Dice "2FUZY4U" Lake Orion, MI

    "Still Blazin til the day I die"

  9. #54
    OST Co-Founder BlazerLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    369
    Your truck is probably very nice, but why in hell's name are you dumping good money into this truck at such a young age?!!

    1.) Get out of your parents house!
    2.) Go to school with the money and get an education!
    3.) Buy a house!

    A new vehicle is the poorest investment ever and your parents should be seriously questioned for allowing you to spend it on a truck when you live under their roof.

    Let's boil it down.

    Older modified and newer Xtreme trucks are all cool as long as the owner is.

    If either of the two are a dick, tell him, but don't drag down the truck.

    I would buy an Xtreme if I had the money, but I don't seeing I don't live at home with the parents and I have a 30,000 student loan to pay back.

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    404
    You can buy a 2002 Xtreme on ebay for 10,000 bucks now. :eek: Nice resale value. :rolleyes:

    Anyhow... WTF, the hotest topic in the 2nd gen forum is whether or not Xtreme = Asshole. wow... this board has gone way down hill.

    Eismann. Take it easy man. :cool: You are really just backing up their cause with some of the comments. It's just a fucking blazer with plastic no damn different that one without it really. If you like it that great, mine is alright, wish I got one used though. Don't bash other guys trucks because they are older or someone pisses you off buy calling you a name or something.

    Damn... people need to relax. :smoker:

  11. #56
    Registered User Crucified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,676
    Originally posted by Boozted
    You can buy a 2002 Xtreme on ebay for 10,000 bucks now. :eek: Nice resale value. :rolleyes:

    , wish I got one used though. :
    I try not to think about it.:nono:
    CRUCIFIED CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB

    http://lhfriv.org/crucified_car_club



    Sponsors:

    Rims/Tires: KMC Wheels

    http://kmcwheels.com/

    Sunroof/Interior: Corona Sunroofs

    http://www.coronasunroofs.com/

    Fiberglass work:Epicenterdesigns

    EPICENTERDESIGNS

  12. #57
    Registered User M1K3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    57
    Originally posted by low_4wd
    agreed

    lol thats why you bought an xtreme kit and sold it because it took too much work to put it on... and you've basically transformed your truck into a blazer xtreme without the gfx now....... and you started off with a jimmy

    :rolleyes:
    www.cardomain.com/id/digital_xtreme

  13. #58
    Registered User Crucified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,676
    I think the bottom line is this.

    It all depends on who own s the vehicle.

    I have met some cool people with clean stock extremes and they clearly value thier ride, they get the :bigthumb: for driving an S10.

    However I have also come across people who were rollin around in stock Xtremes with thier stock radios balring and distorted with thier shades and heads cocked to one side and they look at me with kind of an arrogant nod thing. I totally get an attitude about them when i am spending big $$$ and lots of time on my Blazer.

    In other words one gets a :bigthumb:

    While the other gets a :nono: pssssshhht, pssssshhht:D


    Oh yeah sorry for sending this thread in this direction.
    It was only intended to be an inside joke w/Lucky



    Its all about who is behind the wheel.

    What is says on the truck s10/xtreme etc. makes NO DIFFERENCE in my mind whatsoever.

    As a matter of fact yesterday I paid a compliment to a guy with a stock GMC jimmy that was very well taken care of even though it was old and kinda tore up.

    CRUCIFIED CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB

    http://lhfriv.org/crucified_car_club



    Sponsors:

    Rims/Tires: KMC Wheels

    http://kmcwheels.com/

    Sunroof/Interior: Corona Sunroofs

    http://www.coronasunroofs.com/

    Fiberglass work:Epicenterdesigns

    EPICENTERDESIGNS

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    404
    Originally posted by Eismann
    Hmmm dumbfuck lets think for a minute...GM DISCOUNT, PLUS REBATES = a grand total of 17,564.38 for a brand new Xtreme with air and thats it. No powerlocks or power windows. Who needs that. And yes I paid for it and I paid for it in cash...well ok I barrowed 900 bucks from my parents but I paid back every last red cent to them.

    I'm not really being arrogant, I'm saying that why should I care what you guys think??? I mean I have a new truck and I enjoy it. What the big fucking deal?

    I don't have the time nor the desire to put on a body kit, lower it, or whatever. I like the way the Xtreme looked. And who are you to judge me and what I like?
    Guess what plucko... Since you like to call names all the time. Which isn't being arrogant by any means. :rolleyes: I got all those same discounts too. Plus $5000 off... And guess what... ITS STILL BLAZER WITH A BODY KIT!

    Do us NON-asshole Xtreme owners a favor and leave just like the other dick from MI did. :rofl:

  15. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    404
    Originally posted by 04XT
    I try not to think about it.:nono:
    So hard not too. :( I could have totally spent the difference on mods. :cool:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •