Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 84 of 84

Thread: 2004 Xtreme Blazer

  1. #76
    OST Co-Founder BlazerLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    369
    Originally posted by Boozted
    Hell I am an Xtreme owner and I bash your ass because your a little asshole...
    This man gained my respect.:rofl: :bigthumb:

  2. #77
    Banned lushdrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    sweet home NC.
    Posts
    3,153
    Originally posted by BlazerLT
    This man gained my respect.:rofl: :bigthumb:
    you damn right he did!


    true minitrucker with an xtreeme!

  3. #78
    OST Co-Founder BlazerLT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    369
    Yip, backs my point, it is not the truck, it is the asshole driving it.

  4. #79
    Banned lushdrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    sweet home NC.
    Posts
    3,153
    Originally posted by BlazerLT
    Yip, backs my point, it is not the truck, it is the asshole driving it.


    your right man, but 90% of the assholes diving them are like that so what can you do..... 90% of ricers have a fart can and a 10"ft wing where the other 10% have real nice cars it's just dumbasses that fuck it up for evey one, and I dont want to see that happen to all minitrucks

  5. #80
    Registered User Crucified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,676
    I agree. Its the owner.
    CRUCIFIED CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB

    http://lhfriv.org/crucified_car_club



    Sponsors:

    Rims/Tires: KMC Wheels

    http://kmcwheels.com/

    Sunroof/Interior: Corona Sunroofs

    http://www.coronasunroofs.com/

    Fiberglass work:Epicenterdesigns

    EPICENTERDESIGNS

  6. #81
    Registered User Crucified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,676
    Originally posted by Boozted
    My back sits up a tad higher still. I'm gonna pull a leaf soon. But what you looking to get out of the coils? I would imagine they are much stiffer than stock? Did it ride alright? PM me with what your looking to get.

    Check out the prices at Summit and tell me what you think is fair.
    They have about 1000 miles on them.
    CRUCIFIED CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB

    http://lhfriv.org/crucified_car_club



    Sponsors:

    Rims/Tires: KMC Wheels

    http://kmcwheels.com/

    Sunroof/Interior: Corona Sunroofs

    http://www.coronasunroofs.com/

    Fiberglass work:Epicenterdesigns

    EPICENTERDESIGNS

  7. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    404
    Originally posted by Eismann
    Hmmm dumbfuck lets think for a minute...

    What a little whore... he deleted out some of the his posts to make it look like he didn't say half that shit... Good thing I quoted it... :rofl:

    I felt compelled to post over on s10forum... :)

    Also feel free to ad my last comment to sig's. :D
    :bigthumb:

  8. #83
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Jessup, MD
    Posts
    245
    It's little punks like him that give lush and other guys like him the opinions they have. That bish needs to get a life. "I got my Xtreme, the girls like it- I WIN!" Point #1: Your right girls do like em, you must be one! Point #2: If you need your truck to pull ho's then you have NO game at all. Zero...Nada...Zip!

    Don't you just realize that an Xtreme is just a LS blazer with a body kit, wheels, suspension, leather steeringwheel, and a monochrome grille and bumper. They look better stock than a base blazer, because they look already modified to people who do not know about the trucks.

    My X was bought because I liked the way it looked the day I bought it. I have custom paint, stereo, lowered, new wheels. I still think that there are plenty of trucks that look better than mine. BUT, I built my truck for me and nobody else. I really could care less what place I take at a show (I mean I like to win and all), but I go for the atmosphere. I am a fan of the sport. I see trucks that inspire me to take mine to the next level.

    Your comments make it obvious, you build yours for others.

    Have you guys seen pics of this jerk....
    "YAYYY!"
    Last edited by XBLZR03; 09-16-2004 at 07:32 AM.
    2003 Blazer Xtreme

    Mods at: http://www.cardomain.com/id/xtremeblzr03

  9. #84
    Senior Member blazinmt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    great falls MT
    Posts
    1,222
    hey lady, bread makes me poo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •