Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will 22"s fit?

Will 22"s fit?

I have a 02' Blazer Xtreme... 2" drop in front w/spindles and a 3" drop in back with blocks (belltech). I currently have 20" KMC Venoms on there with 255/35/20 tires... I am wondering if I can fit 22"s on here and what cutting/adjustments would have to be done in order to do that. The 20"s look so small for some reason on here, I am sick of everyone confusing them with 18"s... It could just be the style of the KMC venom rim since it is deep dish, it looks somewhat smaller. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Will 22"s fit?

Originally posted by 02XtremeBlazer
    The 20"s look so small for some reason on here, I am sick of everyone confusing them with 18"s...
    :eek: i think u should give em to me then:bigthumb: lol

theres a pic of a jimmy aroun here somewhere wit 22's on it, not lowered n the thing takes up the whole wheel well pretty much. so 2/3 may give u alot of rubin

QuikRyde 33
    Throw in a 2-3 inch lift and youll have no problem fitting those 20s...hell, get yourself some 28s :bigthumb:

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

i dont care what no one says, that shit is PIMP.....

QuikRyde 33
    That thing is nice...I wonder how he fit those 22s on there without rubbin on anything

aloooooot of cuttin, no inner wheel wells, notched the hell out of his firewall

98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

Originally posted by QuikRyde 33
    Throw in a 2-3 inch lift and youll have no problem fitting those 20s...hell, get yourself some 28s :bigthumb:

I think that you mis-read that, I already have 20"s on there, I was wondering if 22"s would fit or not.

Originally posted by FeTTo
    aloooooot of cuttin, no inner wheel wells, notched the hell out of his firewall

Thats what I figured, I would have to cut the wheel wells and all that stuff, maybe I will just get a different set of 20"s I am thinking about selling mine for $1250 or so. If you know anyone that might want to buy them let me know if anyone is interested.

my blazer is on 22's and i didnt cut anything, you got a little rubbing on turns but nothing horrible, dunno how different xtremes are, heres some pics of my blazer with 22's http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=1

Originally posted by HrvckRacer29
    my blazer is on 22's and i didnt cut anything, you got a little rubbing on turns but nothing horrible, dunno how different xtremes are, heres some pics of my blazer with 22's http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=1
    yeah but your sittin very high up, that kid with the blue jimmy, with 22's, notched firewall, rolled well lip, notched wheel wells, all that good stuff, and he doesnt have a single problem, ur already talkin about rubbing on turns, and ur sittin more then stock height, imagine what they would be like on a truck like the xtreme with factory 2/2 drop, let alone whatever mods he has done. ur truck definatly needs to come down about 3-4 inches, it looks nice, but it looks like a hotwheels car sittin that high up, if you droped it, then youd have to notch and cut away.

dont take anything the wrong way, i still like it, just my .2 cents on how i woulda done it if i did, and what

98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

That blue jimmy = :puke:

Originally posted by FeTTo
    yeah but your sittin very high up, that kid with the blue jimmy, with 22's, notched firewall, rolled well lip, notched wheel wells, all that good stuff, and he doesnt have a single problem, ur already talkin about rubbing on turns, and ur sittin more then stock height, imagine what they would be like on a truck like the xtreme with factory 2/2 drop, let alone whatever mods he has done. ur truck definatly needs to come down about 3-4 inches, it looks nice, but it looks like a hotwheels car sittin that high up, if you droped it, then youd have to notch and cut away.

dont take anything the wrong way, i still like it, just my .2 cents on how i woulda done it if i did, and what

nothin taken the wrong way, i would do all that stuff if the wheels were permanent but eh, why do work for a temp situation, and hint when i said i dunno about the xtreme and how they will fit :bigthumb:

Originally posted by Lucky Dime
    That blue jimmy = :puke:

Agreed.
    CRUCIFIED CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB

http://lhfriv.org/crucified_car_club

Sponsors:

Rims/Tires: KMC Wheels

http://kmcwheels.com/

Sunroof/Interior: Corona Sunroofs

http://www.coronasunroofs.com/

Fiberglass work:Epicenterdesigns

EPICENTERDESIGNS

i dont care what no one says, that shit is PIMP.....
    Gotta love the double negatives. gah...
    Originally posted by Catching Second
    I'm making it a new rule that I am going to suck the dick