Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will 22"s fit?

Originally posted by TOOLMAN
    Gotta love the double negatives. gah...
    No one doesn't not understand none of what you're not explaining! :rofl:
    Prepare for the worst, pray for the best; if you do, then you will ALWAYS be ready for anything! Faith ALWAYS overrides fear!

Originally posted by 04XT
    Agreed.
    Well atleast we agree on something huh?:D

Originally posted by Lucky Dime
    Well atleast we agree on something huh?:D
    :rofl:
    CRUCIFIED CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB

http://lhfriv.org/crucified_car_club

Sponsors:

Rims/Tires: KMC Wheels

http://kmcwheels.com/

Sunroof/Interior: Corona Sunroofs

http://www.coronasunroofs.com/

Fiberglass work:Epicenterdesigns

EPICENTERDESIGNS

that blaze with the 22's, the wheels look like flowers to me. like daisys.
    Yahell-chizwizdiz
    AIM-chizl00

That blue jimmy = :puke:
    WTF!?!

that is a nice truck IMO fully shaved now too with a wall of 4 15" l7's i think its a nice truck, he put alot of work and effort into it, and it came out nice, much better then when it was black

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

Originally posted by FeTTo
    i think its a nice truck, he put alot of work and effort into it, and it came out nice

I Agree :bigthumb:

your vote doesn't count mr 22's, your too bias
    Yahell-chizwizdiz
    AIM-chizl00

Just cause theres a lot of work in something doesnt mean it looks good. I think that truck looks like shit.

Originally posted by FeTTo
    that is a nice truck IMO
    he put alot of work and effort into it
    i agree

Just cause theres a lot of work in something doesnt mean it looks good. I think that truck looks like shit.
    every buddy does have there own opinion, but to say it looks like shit when the guy put that much work into it is just wrong...
    i mean thats like say u spend all ur free time n all ur free money on ur blaze n i just come out n say its SHIT... ur blazer is a piece of SHIT i have terds that look better than that crap, now is that right? NO but it would be my own opinion. no offense when someone puts that much work into a vehicle it cant be shit.
    if u dont like it, o well u can have ur own opinion, but just cause he has 22's y say its shit? if it had 18's would u like it better?

Like i said once b4 n ill say it agian....
    i dont care what no one says, that shit is PIMP.....

and i bet hes won some mad trophies with that, wich makes it even more worth his time n effort he put into it.

Originally posted by TooLowTooGo
    i agree

every buddy does have there own opinion, but to say it looks like shit when the guy put that much work into it is just wrong...
    i mean thats like say u spend all ur free time n all ur free money on ur blaze n i just come out n say its SHIT... ur blazer is a piece of SHIT i have terds that look better than that crap, now is that right? NO but it would be my own opinion. no offense when someone puts that much work into a vehicle it cant be shit.
    if u dont like it, o well u can have ur own opinion, but just cause he has 22's y say its shit? if it had 18's would u like it better?

Like i said once b4 n ill say it agian....
    i dont care what no one says, that shit is PIMP.....

and i bet hes won some mad trophies with that, wich makes it even more worth his time n effort he put into it.
    that's true.....alot of people are quik to talk shit about ppl's cars when the work is true..............i bet lucky wouldn't talk that shit to his face.........i bet lucky wouldn't hold that opinion if he was a member of the board......

the bottom line is what is the point of negative criticism??? what point comes across when you say it looks like shit???? (lucky) you sound like a fuckin dumb fuck when you leave a one-liner "it look likes shit"
    STFU no one cares if you think it looks like shit..........back it up bitch.....what don't you like? give some details.......say what you would cahnge to make that truck look pimp if it was yours.......if i was noob readin this thread and read all of your "truck looks like shit replies" i would think that this forum ain't for me and just leave......

I think your reading into it way too much. Quit being so sensitive. You said it yourself, everyone has an opinion. Thats that dude. If you don't like it, turn away. I agree with you when a person criticizes<sp> it doesn't give it creative criticizm<sp>
    Yahell-chizwizdiz
    AIM-chizl00

built not bought pimpinblazer89's Avatar
    that jimmy is nice ..but those rims are overkill
    Jeff
    89 4x4 blazer slammed shaved
    83 2wd blazer stock << frame for my 89
    85 olds 98 daily driver

http://www.cardomain.com/id/pimpinblazer89

AIM: pimpinblazer89

built not bought pimpinblazer89's Avatar
    Originally posted by TOOLMAN
    Gotta love the double negatives. gah...
    lmao i feel like im back in high school:rofl:
    Jeff
    89 4x4 blazer slammed shaved
    83 2wd blazer stock << frame for my 89
    85 olds 98 daily driver

http://www.cardomain.com/id/pimpinblazer89

AIM: pimpinblazer89

Aight, since everyone feels threatened by me and feels they have to attack, ill try and cover everyone in this post.
    I never said the truck is a piece of shit, Envoys are very nice stock trucks. I said that particular one LOOKS like shit because of what he has done to it. What dont I like about it you ask? The body kit (hate body kits on truck), the wheels are ghetto as hell, the chrome strips above the body line,the vent visors painted to match the body, and the fact that it looks like it has about 4 inches of lift thanks to those bling bling ghetto faboulos wheels. Thats all I could see since I only saw a picture of the passenger side, im sure theres more I wouldnt like about it. And if it had 18's I would still hate it. He might win trophies at the local cruise night with that but I guarentee he wont win jack shit at a REAL truck show.
    As for BlazinMT, Ask anybody that knows me and they will tell you that I would walk right up to that truck and say it looks like shit, if the owner questioned me about it, I would tell him exactly why right to his face. I wear my emotions on my sleeve and speak my mind and I dont really give a shit if you like what im saying or not. I would hold the exact same opinion whether he was a member or not.
    STFU no one cares if you think it looks like shit
    Well, apparently you do. Right after that you asked me to back it up, and asked me what I would change if it was mine. Since I already backed it up, ill tell you what I would change. It would be bagged on 18's or 19's and 20's, no body kit, no chrome strips, no vent visors, no lexanis, billet grille, etc.
    Chizwiz is right, you guys read into way too much. I was just giving an opinion. You guys said you like it, I didnt say ohh you cant say that, tell me what you like, why do you like it so much, back it up, give details, explain, write me a fucking book on why you like it.

Loyal to the Diamond R whtxblazer02's Avatar
    ^^^lol......

i think 22's are like pimpin said - overkill on an s-10. sometimes i even think 20's are. they just aren't very.....proportional.

therefore, i personnally don't like it either.

jonathan
    Rockford Fosgate
    Define what you are.

Click here for pictures of my blazer.