Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will 22"s fit?

Originally posted by Lucky Dime
    As for BlazinMT, Ask anybody that knows me and they will tell you that I would walk right up to that truck and say it looks like shit, if the owner questioned me about it, I would tell him exactly why right to his face. I wear my emotions on my sleeve and speak my mind and I dont really give a shit if you like what im saying or not. I would hold the exact same opinion whether he was a member or not.
    this my ignorant friend is the exact reason why your comment is bother-some. I don't have to ask anyone who knows you; i can already tell that that is the kind of punk you are. what is the point of confronting a guy and saying his truck looks like shit???? it's no different for me confronting you right now saying your attitude is SHIT, and if we ever met at a show i would walk up to your face and tell you....now what would be the point of that:argue: ??

i'm not gonna argue anymore, my point is you 're coming across as a bitch-asshole and if that's the way you wish to continue conveying yourself since you don't really give a shit anyway, i'm sorry i whorred this thread and you won't hear anymore from me about it......

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    *MY PERSONAL OPINION* (bitch and whine if you like)

anything with 22's that isnt a fullsize suv or truck (and those sometimes are close to this fact too) will look like complete shit now, and ten years from now. Unless your tucking about six inches of the rim you might as well get you a light bar and some smiley face light covers. Im sorry but those trucks look like fucking wagons, its horrible. i rather see the style of rims with zero back spacing come back into style then this huge ugly 'do it just so my rims shine alot" phase

Aight, since everyone feels threatened by me and feels they have to attack, ill try and cover everyone in this post.
    I never said the truck is a piece of shit, Envoys are very nice stock trucks. I said that particular one LOOKS like shit because of what he has done to it. What dont I like about it you ask? The body kit (hate body kits on truck), the wheels are ghetto as hell, the chrome strips above the body line,the vent visors painted to match the body, and the fact that it looks like it has about 4 inches of lift thanks to those bling bling ghetto faboulos wheels. Thats all I could see since I only saw a picture of the passenger side, im sure theres more I wouldnt like about it. And if it had 18's I would still hate it. He might win trophies at the local cruise night with that but I guarentee he wont win jack shit at a REAL truck show.
    As for BlazinMT, Ask anybody that knows me and they will tell you that I would walk right up to that truck and say it looks like shit, if the owner questioned me about it, I would tell him exactly why right to his face. I wear my emotions on my sleeve and speak my mind and I dont really give a shit if you like what im saying or not. I would hold the exact same opinion whether he was a member or not.

Well, apparently you do. Right after that you asked me to back it up, and asked me what I would change if it was mine. Since I already backed it up, ill tell you what I would change. It would be bagged on 18's or 19's and 20's, no body kit, no chrome strips, no vent visors, no lexanis, billet grille, etc.
    Chizwiz is right, you guys read into way too much. I was just giving an opinion. You guys said you like it, I didnt say ohh you cant say that, tell me what you like, why do you like it so much, back it up, give details, explain, write me a fucking book on why you like it.
    well like i said everyone has there own opinions, but to say its a PIECE OF SHIT, is just wrong, i mean if u dont like it fine, but it aint a piece of shit if someone takes there hard earned money n time to make it into what they think is nice. what u think is nice may totally be somethin different but its not ur truck to do, so u have reasons not to like it cause u would do things differently, but if u walked up to me n told me flat out my truck was a piece of shit, after i put all my hard earned money n time into it, u wouldnt be drivin home, prolly not even walkin for the next 3 months cause ud be face down in a hospital bed with my shoe jamed up ur ass with 2 broken legs:D HAVE A NICE DAY:bigthumb:

Ok, I never said I would walk right up to the owner and tell him that, I agree thats just rude and ignorant. Im saying that if I saw the truck I would tell my buddies what I thought of it. If the owner happened to hear me and question me about it I would tell him exactly what I thought. It has happened to me before.
    TooLowTooGo...
    Show me where I said that I think the truck is a PIECE OF SHIT. Dont look too hard cuz I never said it. I said it LOOKS like shit. There is a difference. I said Envoys are very nice trucks, that particular one happens to LOOK like shit. Im sure there is a lot of money in that truck, body kits are an expensive waste of money as were those rims im sure. That wheel tire combo mustve been atleast 2500+ down the shitter. Anyway, thats why I said it LOOKS like shit not a PIECE of shit. I wouldnt tell your truck is a PIECE of shit. I might tell you it LOOKS like shit though.

u wouldnt be drivin home, prolly not even walkin for the next 3 months cause ud be face down in a hospital bed with my shoe jamed up ur ass with 2 broken legs
    :rolleyes:

i know i havent read this whole forum and everything but i BELIEVE you guys are talkin about guy with 22's all around stock height or just lowered like 2". and thats what all your immpressions are. but i am running 22's on the back of my blazer BUT its bd? same situation or what? i need your opioniosn to know if im building a ghey truck or wut?? im not going for the "big baller" type of truck just want to hear someone say " DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN" thats it

thanks for your opionion:bigthumb:

Show me where I said that I think the truck is a PIECE OF SHIT. Dont look too hard cuz I never said it. I said it LOOKS like shit. There is a difference. I said Envoys are very nice trucks, that particular one happens to LOOK like shit. Im sure there is a lot of money in that truck, body kits are an expensive waste of money as were those rims im sure. That wheel tire combo mustve been atleast 2500+ down the shitter. Anyway, thats why I said it LOOKS like shit not a PIECE of shit. I wouldnt tell your truck is a PIECE of shit. I might tell you it LOOKS like shit though.
    u r right u did not say piece of shit, u did say looks like shit(sorry)....but still wouldnt that be the same concept of u calling somethin that has as much work n thought put into somethin like that called somethin like shit?

Ok, I never said I would walk right up to the owner and tell him that, I agree thats just rude and ignorant. Im saying that if I saw the truck I would tell my buddies what I thought of it. If the owner happened to hear me and question me about it I would tell him exactly what I thought. It has happened to me before.
    ----------------------
    I would walk right up to that truck and say it looks like shit, if the owner questioned me about it, I would tell him exactly why right to his face.
    ok so maybe u would say it to ur buddies n if he questioned ur motives then u would tell him why u think its shit, but y not just say well hmmmm i dont really like it much cause of this n that...not it looks like shit.....got me? u said it would be rude n ignorant, i agree. but isnt calling someone elses truck that they work so hard on shit, just bein rude?

i had an old rusted down 89 n i would flip if someone called my truck shit, it may have been shit to them but it was MY truck, n it was what i worked hard for. if someone said hmmm well i dont like it cause u have alot of rust, i would nod my head n say yeah it is alittle rust bucket, lol. but sayin it looks like shit is somethin totally different then sayin u dont like somethin.

i hope u get where im goin n comin from with this, im not tryin to start a fight, make me look good u look bad type of shit...i just hate when ppl pick on ricers, or on things that ppl put there hard work into...

I think bd on 22's or 20/22 combo looks good, but it depends on what wheels your going with. Most 22's that people use look ghetto as hell.

TooLowTooGo...
    I guess saying something looks like shit just rubs you the wrong way. Thats just the term I happened to use. If I say it in person I mightve said, it looks like shit, those wheels look ghetto on there, I hate body kits, etc. I know where your going but for me its different. For me, I do it for myself and no one else. If someone says my truck looks like shit it doesnt really bother me because for the most part the ppl who dont like my truck are kids with hondas and body kits. For the most part people like my truck and when I get a compliment its just like, cool thanks I did it all myself, no shops, nothin. Thats what its about for me. Now if someone fucks with my truck its a whole different story, thats when I flip. I personally thought that Envoy looks like shit and I hate it, but honestly I think the owner could give two shits less what I think and Im sure he loves his truck. So thats all that counts.

i wanna see pics of the 20/22" combo if you have any. ive never seen pics but heres the wheels im runnin

only kuz no other shop would sell me only 2 wheels in every wheel
    Attached Images Attached Images

Im gonna add that i also dont like the Jimmy, just not my kind of vehicle. Those rims defenitly look like they just fell off the back of Julios truck down at the docks. Very ghetto, not in a good way. But props to the work on gettin em to fit.

Originally posted by blazed_out91
    i wanna see pics of the 20/22" combo if you have any. ive never seen pics but heres the wheels im runnin

only kuz no other shop would sell me only 2 wheels in every wheel
    Ill try to find some for you...boyd, intro, billet specialties, budnik, etc. will sell you 2 wheels.
    Those rims defenitly look like they just fell off the back of Julios truck down at the docks.
    haha exactly

that truck is hot, point proven. dont know how you dont like it, i would have no problem puttin 22's on my truck, if you can get them to fit properly, and fill up that wheel well, by all means go for it. iwould rather go with 20's and a 3/3 drop, but if i had the chance to get 22's i would. someone people just dont have any taste. your only used to what ppl tell you is nice, and just cause you've never seen it before doesnt mean it "looks like shit" and lucky , i have to side with MT on this one, you do come off as an arrogant cocky ass in this thread, dunno what it is, havent talked to you much but thats just my oppinion

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

I respect your opinion that im an arrogant cocky ass, so why cant you just respect mine that that truck looks like shit. No one tells me what is nice and what is not. I dont care what other people think is nice. If I like it then thats what I go with.

i respect that, but you dont have to say somethin negative about the truck like every 3 posts

94 4dr 2wd jimmy - GONE!!
    98 4dr 4x4 blazer- GONE
    06 colbalt ss 4dr - GONE
    2012 Ram Sport 1500 QC

4 Door Love

ride the spiral SoulsAflame4135's Avatar
    put carls wheels on that jimmy and it will probably look nice those wheels ruin that jimmy