Thread: New Grill

Blazinlow Member

New Grill

I have an 88 and want to update to the 91 or newer. I've seen some headlight relocaters. Are these needed. Whats the cheapest way to go?:confused:

me too

I was wondering that too. i want a GMC grill for my S-10. since pretty much Chevrolet is nowhere on my truck. i got a 85 and i want like a GMC grill.
    Im2Drunk2C: well bro i gotta run, work time
    Im2Drunk2C: later
    B o I k 2 0: alright
    B o I k 2 0: before you go tho
    B o I k 2 0: I love you
    Im2Drunk2C: awwww
    Im2Drunk2C: <3

yeah u gotta do something about your head lights, either putting a 91 and up core support on, the best way , grille lines up under hood, or relocate your eadlites down an inch or so with either a kit, or just cut out a square section in your core support and re mount it one inch lower (what i did) but the grille is still out of porportion sticking out in front of the hood though

well..

Would getting fenders off a 91 GMC typhoon. allow me for a new grill??? I am getting them for free. just a tad of surface rust nothing serious yet, but i mean if i replaced the fenders i wouldnt have to change hoods would i?? what about front end. like the metal plate the headlights go to. i would like much info as possible.
    Im2Drunk2C: well bro i gotta run, work time
    Im2Drunk2C: later
    B o I k 2 0: alright
    B o I k 2 0: before you go tho
    B o I k 2 0: I love you
    Im2Drunk2C: awwww
    Im2Drunk2C: <3

Question downgrading grilles

I've got some questions about grilles myself. I've got a 93 blazer tahoe edition. I personally think it's grille is way to much chrome, it's ugly. I've always liked the looks of the 80's grilles personally, especially in billet. I asked a friend and they said I would have to replace the entire front end! I can't afford that I'm in college. Can't I just trade the core support, grille, and body panel in place of my parts? Hit me back if you have any thoughts or if you wanna swap parts. slurfius@yahoo.com