Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61

Thread: caddies woo woo!

  1. #16
    The Media Bitch SpikesBlazin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Verona, PA
    Posts
    10,217
    looks good. what is your next step.... paint?

    http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

  2. #17
    box in progress 2lo4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    227
    Keep the body kit. i think it looks good. besides, you dont see many blazers with those on.

    i was flipin' the pages in my October 2004 issue of classic trucks and found a tech article in which they round off the corners of the doors on and old f-100. i read the article and i imediately thought of you Phatfarmer. Check it out. it might be for you, since you are body mod crazy.
    There is always a way to make anything work.

  3. #18
    will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    7,295
    Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    looks good. what is your next step.... paint?

    i want to have my truck to have the lest bolt on shit as possible so mabye motorcycle mirrors mabye, suicide doors possibly, and paint eventually.


    Originally posted by 2lo4u
    Keep the body kit. i think it looks good. besides, you dont see many blazers with those on.

    i was flipin' the pages in my October 2004 issue of classic trucks and found a tech article in which they round off the corners of the doors on and old f-100. i read the article and i imediately thought of you Phatfarmer. Check it out. it might be for you, since you are body mod crazy.

    i already rounded the door corners
    :bigthumb:
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

    Street Source page

    Projects i've done

    V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

  4. #19
    Observer barsNstars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, So cal
    Posts
    381
    I dont know how caddies light up so im assuming there just a bulb....and if thats the case why not drill a hole for a new bulb within the caddy itself, its gonna be a red backuplight but at least its a backup light.
    Thnx.
    ******************************

  5. #20
    will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    7,295
    Originally posted by barsNstars
    I dont know how caddies light up so im assuming there just a bulb....and if thats the case why not drill a hole for a new bulb within the caddy itself, its gonna be a red backuplight but at least its a backup light.

    it will look like a brake light.... it needs to be a white lense.. im thinking of having the fog lights pop down and then pop up from the rol pan.
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

    Street Source page

    Projects i've done

    V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

  6. #21
    YA RLY! dc395's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Alberta Status: Tony Low #14
    Posts
    4,786
    what iw as goin to do is drill a small hole and have a small LED of white light in the reflector part of the caddy and wire it in, it would only be liek a 1/4 inch but it would look kinda weird. but my caddys are alreadt weird theres a dead fly stuck in the inside of one. dont ask, i tried.
    Originally posted by lycan
    I've been pwnd

  7. #22
    Observer barsNstars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, So cal
    Posts
    381
    This would be difficult but could you build an inner bucket(behind the caddy) and have a white light come from around the perimeter of it? I dont know if i explained that well enough.
    Thnx.
    ******************************

  8. #23
    Warned Member Lucky Dime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Posts
    2,043
    Originally posted by barsNstars
    This would be difficult but could you build an inner bucket(behind the caddy) and have a white light come from around the perimeter of it? I dont know if i explained that well enough.
    Kind of like a halo?

  9. #24
    Observer barsNstars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, So cal
    Posts
    381
    Yea i guess you could say that.
    Thnx.
    ******************************

  10. #25
    box in progress 2lo4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    227
    damn, i guess i should have read up on your blaze first. Sorry. Keep up the good work.
    There is always a way to make anything work.

  11. #26
    will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    7,295
    Originally posted by 2lo4u
    damn, i guess i should have read up on your blaze first. Sorry. Keep up the good work.

    its ok just make sure it doesnt happen again.. lol j/k and thanks ill try to keep up the good work.. lol
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

    Street Source page

    Projects i've done

    V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

  12. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    171
    yo man, those caddi lights look sick man, bad ass job, I dig the shit out of ur fillers man, great job
    87' S10 Blazer 2wd 2d, 3/4 drop 18' Lexani Synegy's Shaved Roofrack Shaved Spare Tire Rack Shaved Emblems m3 Mirrors w/ LED Turn Signals FBI Smootie Rollpan w/ droptag, Smoothie Tailgate, 5% Tint SideWinder Alarm Alpine Deck Kenwood Amp Kicker 4x6's 2 15' Treo's. Under Construction Garage: 78' 350 4 bolt main Comletely Balanced, 9.5:1 Comp. hyperutectic rods, 480 288 Cam, Performer RPM Intake, Holley 675, 700r tranny w/ Brute shell, Z-Pac 3-4 clutch w/ B&M Megashifter

  13. #28
    HEH. cab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Gulf Shores, AL
    Posts
    986
    yo cuz

    question

    whats holds yer taillights in the buckets? tape or magic or what?
    03 s10 (stock) / 90 blazer (layin body)


  14. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    7
    what did u use to shave ur body line:confused:

  15. #30
    YA RLY! dc395's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Alberta Status: Tony Low #14
    Posts
    4,786
    Originally posted by cab
    yo cuz

    question

    whats holds yer taillights in the buckets? tape or magic or what?
    theres screws, one at the top and one at the bottom that go int hrough the bezel vthrough the light casing on to a metal piece that sticks up or hangs down it threads into.
    Originally posted by lycan
    I've been pwnd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •