Thread: general questions

wheres jimmylow.com

general questions

any difference between 83-90 frount fenders and 91-13. or pickup/Suv ect. i ordered a new fender from a guy here in town. everything lined up perfect Except the little lip that goes up by the window. it doesnt seem to go up like the old one, and seems to be slanted the wrong way. oh! and any suggestions on a bent frame? my drivers side frount frame rail is 1/2" lower then the passengers and i had to lower the body mounts to straiten out the rad and fender.
    1990 2 door s-10 blazer, Toco Bumper swap, 03 grill, explorer center consol, 3" body lift, 2" suspension lift. 31" tires

i think im on the wrong site O_o

other than the holes for the trim theres no difference from the 82 -93 S-10s, or 83 - 94 Blazer
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

if you're buying aftermarket parts, they're all the same no matter what year and brand. If you're buying GM or used, just some trim holes like 94flamds10blazr said. Actually all of the holes were drilled on some of both of them.