Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Raw Roll Pan for 2nd Gen Blazer = teh Suck!!!!! Please Read!!!!!

Originally posted by smullen
    it looks like you'll have a completed product soon..
    I wish... But it seems like I can only work on it when I dont have school. Next time we are out will be thanxgiving holidays. And thats when the retail reaches highest point in a year and I will probably be at work 24 hours a day... Hopefully I will have it done withing those 3 days... This means that I wont even get to start on my console and glassing tv into dash untill xmas breaks... :mad: It sux because I already have all the pieces laying around, just need to put them together...

So how is your blazer coming along so far? Where at they at right now? Any more pictures?
    VLAD

My 95

Originally posted by x_concepts
    I wish... But it seems like I can only work on it when I dont have school. Next time we are out will be thanxgiving holidays. And thats when the retail reaches highest point in a year and I will probably be at work 24 hours a day... Hopefully I will have it done withing those 3 days... This means that I wont even get to start on my console and glassing tv into dash untill xmas breaks... :mad: It sux because I already have all the pieces laying around, just need to put them together...

So how is your blazer coming along so far? Where at they at right now? Any more pictures?
    I hear ya on the retail thing... A number of years ago, I worked at Computer city and we were always busy as ""ONe armed Paper Hangers""....

My ride is comming along pretty good... Taking longer than I wanted, but they do good work...

So hopefully, it'll be done soon...
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

Update on my Bucket.....

Here are a few pics.... I just got it back, I have not had a chance to clean it up yet as it rained :evilmad: all over me on the way home...

And it was dark out...

Over all I'm pretty happy with the way the lights look and the pan came out... I was sweatin it....

The pics don't do the airbrusin on the tailgate any justice either... The pics either come out too dark or the flash floods them... I just can't get the detail to show up... I'm gonna get some more this weekend hopefully...
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

Search Button Mod BlazerINtheWork's Avatar
    that sucks what happened, hate to see things like this happen in the minitruck world. what gets me is how they treated you, don't understand how they would not want to make thier name mean something in the industry. word of mouth will kill them, because i know i will not speak highly of them.

but anyways, your tails came out HOT, lookin real nice. can't wait to see some better pics:bigthumb:
    Originally posted by Baggd2DaXtreeme
    anyone who posts regularly and doesnt donate is a freeloader.
    Quote Originally Posted by banginjimmy(in reference to BlazinLow) View Post
    There are those times where its simply better than real life
    4 Door Love

hmmmmm
    here is the tutorial again for antone who wants to try it. This is when I did x_concepts sides. I also did Fetto's

Give it a min to load all the pics.

http://www.vertical-limit.com/Rojo/tutorial

hmmmmm
    whos blazer is this? I want more closeups of this

Looks good Smullen! It was worth the wait!
    VLAD

My 95

That blaza is this guys that lives near my town. Ive been trying to get a hold of him but he dont respond. He used the s-10 ends on his roll pan.

Last edited by allupinu69; 10-22-2004 at 11:38 AM.

hmmmmm
    looks badass I have metal sides I am going to be putting on. I didnt want the palstic sides anymore.

Nice rear on that green one. :D

Need to get some skills to do that.

Thought it was unloaded.. mattmobile's Avatar
    smullen--
    the pics make it look like it turned out great. Sorry to hear about all the crap they rolled you through. Maybe an LED Line of Fire will fill that gap between the tailgate and rollpan.

that green one is looking hot!
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt