Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paralell Or Triangulated

Paralell Or Triangulated

WHAT KIND OF 4 LINK SHOULD I USE ON A 96 4 DOOR BLAZER? TRYING TO LAY OUT 20'S

BOTH WILL WORK.. BUT YOULL BE BETTER OFF W/ A TRIANGULATED DUE TO LACK OF ROOM..

btw.. turn the cap locks off
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber

Bunny-Hoppin' Member
    I agree with slow... triangulated will give you better performance also... as long as it's a full-forward, not a reverse.

You will have to relocate your gas tank though... on our trucks they are right in they way. i'd suggest a fuel cell under the back where the spare tire goes. or you can section your stock one but that is tricky.
    Drag Hard... Drag Often

1996 4-door Blazer, Shaved, Phantom grill, Chrome 2000 front bumper, 18" Lexani's w/Toyo Proxies, 2-12" Viper subs, 8-Premier 4-way surrounds (4-6 1/2's, 2 6x9's, 2 3x5's) Premier organic display head unit, 1000 watt sub amp, York belt-driven compressor, 8-1/2" GC 450 Extreme valves, 1/2" line, Air Lift Extreme bags, 12-gallon tank, 10 switches, 250+ psi, and PRIMER!!!

why not a full reverse? do you have one on your truck? have you had one on any trucks? are giving this advice from experiance or what you heard from other internet fabricators?
    wicked to the bone i am
    you can meet me in the dark if you think im playin 4 DOOR LOVE

Originally posted by groundscr8pr
    why not a full reverse? do you have one on your truck? have you had one on any trucks? are giving this advice from experiance or what you heard from other internet fabricators?
    I think when the lead company's in air ride suspension tell the public not to do it...We should listen to them instead of listening to Can-do or internet Fabricators...Larry at innovative and Tony at Air Ride both aren't fond of Reverse's and either is Doug from SIC...This is straight quote from Air Ride Technologies Catalogue "NO NO NO!!! By the way did we say NO?! It doesn't matter what the truck magazines say.. DO NOT run the 4 link bars backwards!" My oppinion is....just cuz some people do it and dont have problems doesn't make it right..
    No More 4 DOOR LOVE

Originally posted by Tyus4
    I think when the lead company's in air ride suspension tell the public not to do it...We should listen to them instead of listening to Can-do or internet Fabricators...Larry at innovative and Tony at Air Ride both aren't fond of Reverse's and either is Doug from SIC...This is straight quote from Air Ride Technologies Catalogue "NO NO NO!!! By the way did we say NO?! It doesn't matter what the truck magazines say.. DO NOT run the 4 link bars backwards!" My oppinion is....just cuz some people do it and dont have problems doesn't make it right..
    you must beleive everything you read huh..
    wicked to the bone i am
    you can meet me in the dark if you think im playin 4 DOOR LOVE

i got a 50/50 4 link on a 2gen 4dr layed out on 20's in the rear i didnt section my gas tank or get a fuel cell i just redirected the filler neck with some stainless steel tubeing and im ok...
    Just when you thought i faded away, I came back harder then ever...

Originally posted by groundscr8pr
    you must beleive everything you read huh..
    Depends who it comes from....If it comes from the big respectful name like Air Ride or Innovative Air Suspension then ya...Like will i listen to Can-do saying the reverse 4link is ok to run?? NOPE...coming from a guy that ran his old business in the ground.. It's plain and simple, but thats just me
    No More 4 DOOR LOVE

50/50 4 link

workin on it... where did u get that 4 link your talkn about? sd.com???? and is it for 4 dr blazers??

Re: 50/50 4 link

Originally posted by 9sixblazer
    workin on it... where did u get that 4 link your talkn about? sd.com???? and is it for 4 dr blazers??
    There is only one place who makes a 4 link for a blazer and its for a 1st gen 2 door so everything else has to be custom made
    No More 4 DOOR LOVE

i got a 2gen 4dr gmc jimmy... i got the link from sd.com i got the long bars 28inches and the short 24inches...however i wish i would have gotten the short bars like 18inches it would have been a lot easier but a crossmember in the rear for the short bars..(for all the haters yes it is a 50/50 link and havent had a problem with it ....lol) and made bags mounts that go over top of the 4 link end...so no it was not made for my truck, i made it fit

however i am actually thinking about makeing a 4 link for a 4dr 2gen blazer...it will be a 50/50 IF i do decide to make one

When you do decide to make one let me know ill be your first customer! what does sd.com stand for so i can go to that website.

suicidedoors.com i might i aint sure if i wanna get into it cuz then theres no time for my truck...lol

www.suicidedoors.com

<--- too slow
    Yahell-chizwizdiz
    AIM-chizl00