Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: How to do a 3 link and 8" notch PARTY!

topside
    Attached Images Attached Images

bottom side

that cross member with the holes in it is a cool ideal :bigthumb:

Originally posted by S/T Lover
    Pink is gay.
    Can't wait for Spike to host the "pink" roadster video.

S/T .......I guess the roadster ride I gave you wasn't enough, Maybe I should put the rockers, valve springs and a 100 shot on the 34?

Putting the box back on!

ride the spiral SoulsAflame4135's Avatar
    fuck yeah chrome spraypaint (i think)

Originally posted by bigjsp
    I liked this pic of s10blazed welding
    I like the way the Flamed brackets are light up due to the welding...
    2000 S-10 Blaza, Wit sum Ghosty Flames sittin on sum Dubbs

I'll let S10blazed post the final pics once he get the wring and things cleaned up.

S10blazed is on his way back home, we aired up the bags and drove it out of the shop so we hit the major goals this weekend.
    :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Wow, 4 pages already. Figure its about time for me to chime in.

First off, big thanks for Big JS for use of his shop, and the hospitality him and his family showed us. Especially the Mrs., pretty much catering to us all weekend. The house and the shop are fabulous, especially getting to see the twin truck, and the roadster.

Thanks to Moose too, for the spin around the block in that. She's a f*cking beast, especially for only having a LT1 under the hood. Nothing like blowing down an unfamiliar (to me) backroad at 100+ mph with the top down, just clingin on to the roll bar for dear life :omg: I just couldnt' stop smiling after that.

Had a great time helping out, and hanging out with everyone once again. Always a pleasure to be in the presence of such a good class of guys.

Johns trucks gonna be sick when he's done. IMO, its sick now, but thats just cause I helped. She'll be laying hard, on almost any wheel/tire combo he decides to run.

Spike, your more than welcome for the ride. My blazer doesnt run as hard as the roadster, But she'll get out of her own way when I need it to. So, Spike, I guess my blazers decently quick then??

I took him down one of the backroads by JS's, getting on it. No posi sucks, just blew the tires off through 1st and second from a roll, and pretty much bouncing off the rev limiter through the first 3 gears, doing 100+ mph. Hopefully I'll have my brake situation worked out next time, so when I get on them, it'll stop straight and hard. And, I'll really be able to stand on them, and see what they'll do. AND.....I should have my nitrous ready to go. ;)

SilveradoSSchic, I started reading your post and was like wtf is that, lol. I guess I missed the name change. Your more than welcome to go for a ride too whenever. Hopefully we'll get to make a motor run, then a run on the spray.

Again, thanks for agreat weekend fellas. Im tired as hell from not sleeping friday, and works gonna be rough, but thats the price you gotta pay.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Well I finally made it home in one peice. That 4 hour drive after such an exhausting weekend seemed like a million hours. But any time I needed a recharge, I just looked in the rearview mirror... :D

I cannot thank JS enough. He and his entire family are extremely generous and hospitable. I am greatful for all of their help. Mrs. Big kept us fed with awesome food and JS himself basically has any tool I could imagine. Also the spare metal was donated by him and his employer, haha.

I would like to thank everyone else who made it as well. It never would have gotten finished in such a short time without all of your help. Thank you.

I will add more details sometime tomorrow. My arms are so sore I can barely type. It was a busy weekend.

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Originally posted by SoulsAflame4135
    fuck yeah chrome spraypaint (i think)
    It was dark silver/grey on the cap. I actually didn't have intentions on the chrome look but it turned out ok.

Originally posted by bigjsp
    S/T .......I guess the roadster ride I gave you wasn't enough, Maybe I should put the rockers, valve springs and a 100 shot on the 34?

You saw my face after we went 150mph+ down that road in the dark, imagine my face if you put the extra 200hp that the rockers, valve springs and hundred shot would do? Yikes!

What a wild fuckin ride. I can't wait for spike to post the video.. I've never had my stomach drop riding in a vehicle before, and that damn thing made it drop twice!

Once again, I said it in person and I'll say it now, thanks for the hospitatlity, and the opportunity to come down and invade your house for a weekend. It was an excellent experience and alot of fun. Thanks to JS, the wife, kids, moose, and all the other BL guys that traveled in.. it was fun!
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Jim first of all. i wouldnt mind a sprayed ride haha. 2nd it is quite fast. JS thanks for the hospitatlity, John i think its time to grace these pages with our video/dragging skills.

http://www.laydoutproductions.com/
    Contact me for any video questions.

Glad to have BL people see the shop and to give a few rides in the roadster. Although we can talk about stuff and post pics, the shop and seeing all the vehicles at once is better in person.

S/T sorry about your stomach :rofl: but hopefully that ride put the statement that my 88 with the LS1 is "just a daily driver" into perspective.

As silly as this sounds, I am further ahead to have thrown the party. I got off my ass and did things to get the shop more organized, ordered parts for the twin and just forced things to happen............ much the same as when S/TLover threw his party and I got the vehicles better.

I would also like to thank my Father, Moose, for joining us. Definitely an asset to any project and a great mentor too.

PS> If spike's video in the roadster is jumpy in one spot .............. its acceptable, I kinda got crossed up. :D

wacking the frame