Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How to do a 3 link and 8" notch PARTY!

hmmm.. wish i made better money.. that's all i can say.. then things wouldn't look so bleek to make it.
    Im2Drunk2C: well bro i gotta run, work time
    Im2Drunk2C: later
    B o I k 2 0: alright
    B o I k 2 0: before you go tho
    B o I k 2 0: I love you
    Im2Drunk2C: awwww
    Im2Drunk2C: <3

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Here are some shots from this afternoon. I haven't gotten a chance to route the wires and make it look neat yet. I figured for anyone that's interested to see it... this is how it's currently sitting in my driveway. I have to finish relocating the gas tank and put my 4x4 Sonoma bumper cover on. Then it will lay hard and fill in that gap under the headlights. Let me know what you guys think so far...

Looks good laid out:bigthumb:
    Yea i got an anger management problem.....SO FUCKIN' WHAT!

FINALLY BAGGED!!!!!!

Originally posted by Lopro
    Looks good laid out:bigthumb:
    it's actually about 1.5 in from laying out in the rear right now. The gas tank was hanging below the frame rails and I tacked in a spacer to prevent the gas tank from getting smashed. So right in that pic its resting on the spacer. Just gotta raise the tank and remove the spacer and then it will lay correctly.

SICK man. :bigthumb:

Western Washington The Truth: Being a jerk, so you realize how dumb you really are!
    Looks like another quality hack job... :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Looks gtreat you guys. I admire the fact that you guys can all get togethor and do that over a weekend.. (just imagine if about 10 people or so got togethor and were assigned certain tasks (IE motor swap, front suspension, rear suspension...A truck could go in on friday as a 4 banger at stock height and come out with a sbc and bags...)...Props on the work...

I like the combo of the bravada grill with the extended cab, def a :bigthumb: on that...

How did you mount the compresser (sp?)?? Where?? Pics???
    Originally posted by S/T Lover
    Just stay the hell away from Thadlinkwent, he's a troublemaker.
    No 4 door love here

I have a single ViAir 450c mounted on the drivers side wheel well. You can BARELY see some of it in the pic above with the bed on. I plan on having it as the back-up to a York... but the York install is on the horizon for now...

looks awesome man..
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber

Originally posted by thadlinkwent

Looks gtreat you guys. I admire the fact that you guys can all get togethor and do that over a weekend.. (just imagine if about 10 people or so got togethor and were assigned certain tasks (IE motor swap, front suspension, rear suspension...A truck could go in on friday as a 4 banger at stock height and come out with a sbc and bags...)...Props on the work...

It's funny you say that.. Spikesblazin, Nvr2low, ZZ4 and myself thought it would be funny if we just happened to "toss in" an ls1 while no one was paying attention.

Instead Nvr2lo figured out why john had a bad gap at the top of his headlights and we fixed it. Not exactly a motor swap, but we did do some other things beside suspension, lol
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

It's funny you say that.. Spikesblazin, Nvr2low, ZZ4 and myself thought it would be funny if we just happened to "toss in" an ls1 while no one was paying attention.
    Ya know, I bet we coulda found one laying around in JS's shop somewhere and he wouldn't notice it was gone for years.... :rofl: :rofl:

Western Washington The Truth: Being a jerk, so you realize how dumb you really are!
    Originally posted by s10blazed
    Ya know, I bet we coulda found one laying around in JS's shop somewhere and he wouldn't notice it was gone for years.... :rofl: :rofl:

thats what I am saying...I mean hell I donate my blazer for that cause...hehe

and by the time he does realize its gone, I could have saved up my penneys to replace the damn thing (and probibly blown that original one a time or two)...

Instead Nvr2lo figured out why john had a bad gap at the top of his headlights and we fixed it. Not exactly a motor swap, but we did do some other things beside suspension, lol

lmao...so all you guys accomplished was bagging and that?? Yall some lazy people..j/p..Bet if slow was there he could have had a custom enclosure for the bed (including some art work on the metal) in like 30 to 40 mins, complete with paint...

How do you plan to cover the open stuff in the bed s10? Gonna tonneau (sp??) cover it or are you going to make a cover for it...I like the look of it open, but when its covered I think it give it that finished touched...
    Just stay the hell away from Thadlinkwent, he's a troublemaker.
    No 4 door love here

It was mrs. bigs fault we didn't get more done. LOL

She kept us hooked up with food:
    Oldest daughter made homemade icecream
    pancake breakfast
    Chili or chowder for lunch
    the imfamous 26" rim grilled hamburgers and cheeseburgers for dinner
    we had homemade pizzas for a midnight snack
    along with homemade chocolate chip cookies and some italian almond cookies too
    corned beef hash, donuts, timbits, fresh baked orange and cinnamon biscuits for Sunday morning
    mexican burritoes for sunday lunch
    She even delivered sandwiches to the shop Sunday night when we were finishing up so we could keep working.

I still think I'll keep her! Thanks Hon!

Originally posted by bigjsp
    wacking the frame

hey you cut me out of the pic:D

nstead Nvr2lo figured out why john had a bad gap at the top of his headlights
    we could have still made time for the motor swap we didn't really need to sleep that night.:bigthumb:

Originally posted by nvrtolo4me

hey you cut me out of the pic:D

sorry nvrtolo4me..... here is the pic you are refering to.

Originally posted by bigjsp
    It was mrs. bigs fault we didn't get more done. LOL

She kept us hooked up with food:
    Oldest daughter made homemade icecream
    pancake breakfast
    Chili or chowder for lunch
    the imfamous 26" rim grilled hamburgers and cheeseburgers for dinner
    we had homemade pizzas for a midnight snack
    along with homemade chocolate chip cookies and some italian almond cookies too
    corned beef hash, donuts, timbits, fresh baked orange and cinnamon biscuits for Sunday morning
    mexican burritoes for sunday lunch
    She even delivered sandwiches to the shop Sunday night when we were finishing up so we could keep working.

I still think I'll keep her! Thanks Hon!
    Also the load of pop and cookies and sandwiches she sent me off with!