Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The great Winter Project(s)... :)

nothing is ever low enough.. save up for my plane ticket.. we can knock it out in a weekend..
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber

Fuck, I should just buy you a ticket right now and get you to do my rear setup while im at school ;)

hahah yea.. get to work.. stop whoring your own thread we need more pics you damn canadian
    WWW.HAGGARDFAB.COM

//NC\\
    Negative Camber

1st day i make the thread, i post like 20 pictures, and he asks for more...pshhh.....youll get more tomorow if i get some work done.

Update: my buddy just told me i can have his 18" tires cuz hes getting some 19's...He used them for a couple months. One is shot tho, so ill hafta buy one new one....:bigthumb: (Now, I just need some 2" spacers so i can mount these suckers up)

Today I took the rest of the parts off the frame in the front (all control arms, steering linkages, etc.) and almost finished stripping the other half of the frame. Should have it in primer for by wednesday, and then i just have to cut the other spring pocket and ill paint and clear the frame. Then I need to start modding and cleaning up my control arms. Should have the front frame part of the project, and the front bags all finished for the weekend. Then me and darren (dc395) will hopefully work (and finish) on the shaving the firewall portion of the project. That'll knock a few things off the list. Next after that will probobly be the suicide doors because i dont have the money for the engine parts yet. Look for the suicide doors to start in the next couple weeks.

aboutt he spacers i got a place that will make any spacer you would ever want/need i got mine shipped to the door (baltimore maryland )for 230 or 280 i cant remember but if you want to get ahold of him pm me or im me on aol .....XinsertnameX
    Just when you thought i faded away, I came back harder then ever...

hahaha...man that scene looks all to familiar to what i was doin last winter...i had my progress thread goin on s10forum.
    iLLconformity truck club
    House of Kohler...Winnipegs Minitruck Headquarters

bd

I'll give you 3 months and then your gonna wish you body dropped it while it was already apart. lol

yeah if you got the floor cut out BD it man..thats all that stopped me when i was doin mine. But its gettin' a partial SFBD and true cantilever setup before it ever sees the road again this time around. stay tuned for pics, body should be comin off around Xmas time.
    at least you're organized, i can't do that shit, once i start takin it apart i can't stop to put it away all neatly..i get things taken apart faster but then i gotta figure out where it all goes..i have a bucket of bolts that never made i back onto my truck after last winter.
    Good luck man...Maybe I'll catch you out west next year if i can get my truck on the road by then. We had a blast at Meltdown this year. Hopefully i can bring the blaze next time around.
    iLLconformity truck club

bd

I will be body dropping my 4 door this winter, Im gonna have to take a road trip up to canada this coming summer.

Yea I should be at meltdown this year....Me and a couple guys might actually go down to carlisle in august, you should come.

Okay, Front clip is completey stripped and primed. I will paint it tonight and get pics. Next up is notching my lower arms and painting them blue along with the steering box/linkages. One quick question, my steering endlink, the balljoint is fucked. Can you just change the balljoint, or do i need to change the whole link?

Last edited by SlimJimmy; 12-01-2004 at 08:50 PM.

like the tie rod end?
    iLLconformity truck club

Been awhile since I posted, but ive been busy....Heres a bunch of pics taken with a PDA....its a nice PDA, but takes HORRRRRIBLE pictures. Trust me, all this stuff is nicer than it looks in the pics. Ill take some better pics with a newer camera in a couple days. First off, engines almost done...

Engine Shots

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...my/engine2.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...my/engine1.jpg
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...my/engine3.jpg