Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reverse caddi tail lights

reverse caddi tail lights

i've seen trucks whith caddi tail lights but i dont recall seein reverse lights also. if u have caddi lights how does the person behind u see if u are backin up or not. do u have reverse lights or not. some1 help me cause i want caddi lights and still have my truck street legal. who sells reverse tails, where do i get them from?

On Cadillac cars the reverse lights are around the license plate on the trunk..... no one needs to know when your backing up, when you start backing up towards them they will move, and is it illegal to not have reverse lights, i know in tennessee its not.
    ________
    LovelyWendie
    Last edited by lilblazerjant; 04-13-2011 at 02:10 AM.

i have caddys and nor everse lights. been pulled over and they havent said anything
    Originally posted by lycan
    I've been pwnd

ye me too no reverse lights hear and never been anything said to me by cops, and i have been pulled over a few times, and i aslo know alot of cops around here soo i wouldnt figure it would be illegal, but different laws for different states.
    ________
    Easy Vape Vaporizer Instructions
    Last edited by lilblazerjant; 04-13-2011 at 02:10 AM.

you could get some clear leds and use them as reverse lights, but i dont have reverse lights and i havent had any trouble out of it. Its just a little hard backing out of dark driveways.
    PICS OF MY TRUCK AT http://www.cardomain.com/id/rjs_04
    My old truck www.cardomain.com/id/rjs04
    DONT BE A FAG.... HIT SOME SWITCHES AND DRAG!!!!

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    dont have reverse lights and i have been fine. would be nice tho shince my rear window is tinted but rolling down the window and looking back is ok with me.
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

I have no reverse lights either...it's just a pain to back out of a busy parking lot like Malls...but other than that, you get used to people not know what the hell you're doing :bigthumb:

Nate

License and Registration? RustyButTrusty's Avatar
    My reverse lights are blue, I've backed up a few times in front of cops and they heaven't sadi anything, you should be fine.
    Originally posted by s10blaza
    Blazin Low's own deputy sergeant Jr.
    2000 S-10 LS : Regular cab, Short Bed, 2.2L w/5spd - 4/5.5 drop, chrome bumper, side swept exhaust, shaved tailgate, billet grille, '57 Chevy Mirrors, 8000*K HID headlights, 3000*K HID foglights - More to come!

my reverse were hyperwhites , kinda blue, and Ive been stopped for them,course he was an asshole
    here in LA you have to have white reverse lights
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

Originally posted by Audiodogg
    I have no reverse lights either...it's just a pain to back out of a busy parking lot like Malls...but other than that, you get used to people not know what the hell you're doing :bigthumb:

Nate
    yea its always great at a busy mall during xmas shopping time.:bigthumb:

i still wanna come up with a good idea for back up lights. i was thinkin of doin what the mini coopers have and that is one single light mounted in the middle that looked like a fog light.
    Grounded 4 Life

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

i wired some fog lights to my reverse line and bolted the fog lights behind the roll pan pointing down at the ground. you cant see them unless you squat down and look. it makes it nice to be able to see what's behind you at night.

K;pp
    4DOOR LOVE

Now Showing:
    shaved molding/badges, shaved and caddied tails, frenched plate in gate, homemade rollpan, shaved body seams, shaved roofrack, shaved spare tire holder, phantom billet grille w/ shaved side markers, sport mirrors, lowered (spindles and blocks), CD/amp/2-12s, handbuild console, and of course the tri-color paint job

Coming Attractions:
    tweed interior, new stereo system(hopefully), wheels (but i'm soooo poor)

Fiberglass Fabrication EpicenterDesigns's Avatar
    Bradenton- FL........hammerin'-grindin'-sandin'-primin'
    blazzaar_4door,

could you tell me how you did it? Did you have to wire a relay inbetween? Whatlights did you use?

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!

just splice the wire that runs to the reverse lights in to some wire (i think i used speaker)then run that down and splice that into the wire from the fog ligths. i just used some cheap clearenced *sp* lights from wally-world. bolt them up. and voila!

K;pp
    4DOOR LOVE

Now Showing:
    shaved molding/badges, shaved and caddied tails, frenched plate in gate, homemade rollpan, shaved body seams, shaved roofrack, shaved spare tire holder, phantom billet grille w/ shaved side markers, sport mirrors, lowered (spindles and blocks), CD/amp/2-12s, handbuild console, and of course the tri-color paint job

Coming Attractions:
    tweed interior, new stereo system(hopefully), wheels (but i'm soooo poor)

i had the same setup for a whiel the fog lights under my roll pan, it didnt help very much tho, at least i thought.
    Grounded 4 Life

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

Fiberglass Fabrication EpicenterDesigns's Avatar
    Bradenton- FL........hammerin'-grindin'-sandin'-primin'
    Originally posted by blazzaar_4door
    just splice the wire that runs to the reverse lights in to some wire (i think i used speaker)then run that down and splice that into the wire from the fog ligths. i just used some cheap clearenced *sp* lights from wally-world. bolt them up. and voila!

K;pp

OK so no relay was needed? I wasn't sure if it would turn em on.

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!