Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: woot pass door almost done committing suicide!!

How are you going to get the stock latch on the front without welding?

well the latch on the door side originally bolted with 3 bolts... the striker had a threaded plate inside the jam... will have to cut an access hole to get it behind the front jam... but shouldnt be a prob...
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

The body work will definetely take a LITTLE welding, but not much.....Yea definetely let me know if you can find a set, I want some bad.

yeah the body work will need some welding, but to perform the mod none is required... hell ill be lucky to drive the bitch, not even thinkin bout bodywork yet...lol
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics