Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: V8 Motor and Mics For sale for an s-10 ! ! ! !

ti28--- what happened to you ? been like 2 weeks now and havent erceived anything on that Tach......not interested or what?

if not its no big deal just let me know , i have turned down 3 people on that fir you? so just let me know
    LOOK HERE~~~~~>>My Body Drop Pics<<~~~~~

***** " Imports are like PUSSY's Every BITCH has one " *****

hey man calculate the shipping for 08108, and ill offer you 100 for the headers and the tach right now. no bullshit. just send me a pic of both (sorry- but you never know....) lemme know
    :::insert profile quote here::::

the only things i have left are :

5" Monster Tach Fair condition...scratched up

2 sets of s-10 v8 motor mounts

4" Cowl Hood ....sale pending ( for me not sure if i want to use it on my s-10 im body dropping 7 1/2 inches this winter....:D )....

and i have that holley 750 Dual line.....looks rough but hell i dont know ....:)

swish i had more in my paypal than $30 right now.. or i would buy the tach from you (my paypal isn't linked to my bak account so i can't put more money in :( )
    Warrantykiller: you need to rob a bank
    Originally posted by bigjsp

damn straight, pump her monkey and make her know that she's with a chevy guy

V8 Blazer Member
    Originally posted by lowenuf90
    the only things i have left are :

5" Monster Tach Fair condition...scratched up

2 sets of s-10 v8 motor mounts

4" Cowl Hood ....sale pending ( for me not sure if i want to use it on my s-10 im body dropping 7 1/2 inches this winter....:D )....

and i have that holley 750 Dual line.....looks rough but hell i dont know ....:)
    is the holley a electric choke, do you have any pics, how much do you want shipped to 47401? thanks

also, pics of the tach?
    1984 S-blazer, ram air hood, billet grill, lowered 2/3, 17" TT's, 330HP gm crate, T-56 6 speed,McLeod clutch,poly bushings, kyb monomax shocks,autometer guages.

Big Swole
    how much u want for that hood?
    Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?ProfileID=26463

We have become part of something much more complicated than you or I will ever fully comprehend. We build more than just trucks. . . we build friendships, we build futures, we build our dreams. We drive our trucks low and hold our heads high because we have an unwritten and unspoken agreement that we will live life to the fullest and never fall victim to 'the norm'. Others laugh at us when we spend hours on end working on our trucks, yet shake our hands when we are done. --Wyatt Strange

Where is my Roll Pan? I have waiting for you to answer me, instant messaged ya and no answer.. how come? Ripped me off? Be CAREFUL PEOPLES! Lowenuf87 didnt send me roll pan for 3 weeks now? :confused: :nono:
    READ this if u have complaint of my post that dont make sense
    http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152215&page=3&pp=30

LOL , the roll pan was shipped out today..............and you want to talk about ripping people off:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what happened to the original deal ???? you know the deal you tried to rip me off on , your lucky i am even sending you the roll pan,,,,,your just lucky i have nothing in it and its cheaper for me to send you the roll pan then send you back the pile of crap that you stripped of any value before sendingme , Back to you.....

so the roll pan is on its way , so feel lucky it was aready shipped before reading this or you wouldnt have got crap !!!!!

Original Deal : i was suppose to get a HP computer, with a cd-r, and dvd player with 256 MB ram .....etc.....( he claims to have bought it less than a year ago and bought it new and this is the stuff this model came with New ) , and it got to me with 64 Mb Ram and 2 Cheap ass CD-Roms............and claims to know nothing about it( says friend of his must have sneaked it out ....:nono: ).

but what ever.........you'll get your roll pan , other than that leave me alone and get lost :bigthumb:

And by the way ANY MODS feel free to delete this .....everything here :

HAS BEEN SOLD ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !