Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Contest

lol... well im just point out little details that people dont notice... you removed the rear bumper and changed the rear tail light color... so suddel someone may not notice it... so you have to point it out... kinda like those mistakes.

Those mistakes are things i really watch for when i do my chops.

My animation DOES have one big issue. I made tha shawdow move when the blazer lifts rihgt? Well the rock patter chages rihgt by the shawdow also.. WHOOPS!

But beyond that i think i have a pretty flawless picture... You try and give you picture air bags... It aint real real hard.. but it kinda difficult and takes time to do it right. And once you get it finshed... you have to go back and fix all those little details. It all makes a diference. Im real picky. There is a website dedicated to chopping car [ictures and i always entered their contests. These people are really good. They can AiRBRUSH a body kit on... FROM SCRATCH!!! So details deatails details!
    Warrantykiller: you need to rob a bank
    Originally posted by bigjsp

damn straight, pump her monkey and make her know that she's with a chevy guy

i can somewhat airbrush but not the greatest. i say im a 7 out of 10 with photoshoping.
    visit my site:
    My CarDomain site www.cardomain.com/id/lowblazer84

Body drop progress
    http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...20Body%20Drop/
    looks good :bigthumb:

2.8L v-6
    Bagged :D
    upcoming : sealing up floor and start interior

Originally posted by loweSt
    lol...
    Those mistakes are things i really watch for when i do my chops.
    My animation DOES have one big issue. I made tha shawdow move when the blazer lifts rihgt? Well the rock patter chages rihgt by the shawdow also.. WHOOPS!

But beyond that i think i have a pretty flawless picture...
    Im real picky.

So details deatails details!

.well mister CRITIC'
    for your little details..
    the inner fenders, are really "trick" on your chop
    the back side of the front fender seems to not be complete, then misteriously completes itself when its aired up :confused:
    the truck also seems to be crushing the big rock thats IN FRONT of it near the middle of the side steps
    it seems to air up NOT on the pivot point of the rear axel but behind it....
    and i especially like how it only has one wheel up front.. unlike the shadow of the second wheel behind the back one

maybe you should do some more picking!:bigthumb:
    wanna find the occult mistakes in mine?
    they are there!
    :rofl:
    Superbee is a Flaming homosexual!
    A firm believer that women are physcotic.

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.

slammin minis, nice picture.

Originally posted by FabianSS357
    .well mister CRITIC'
    for your little details..
    the inner fenders, are really "trick" on your chop
    the back side of the front fender seems to not be complete, then misteriously completes itself when its aired up :confused:
    the truck also seems to be crushing the big rock thats IN FRONT of it near the middle of the side steps
    it seems to air up NOT on the pivot point of the rear axel but behind it....
    and i especially like how it only has one wheel up front.. unlike the shadow of the second wheel behind the back one

maybe you should do some more picking!:bigthumb:
    wanna find the occult mistakes in mine?
    they are there!
    :rofl:
    oh i know i have mistakes... but why don't you do a hopping blazer? ok.. im waiting... waiting.... waiting... No one else has done that. so im one up. My only issue was the jusdging by one of our fellow blazin low members with the failure to notice the imense work it is just to do the animation. Anyone can make a cool desing to fit on a truck and jsut set the opacity down or set the layer on overlay.

Mine has more to it then that... yeah i posted that pic before i saw the inner fender thing... And with the pivot point, you have no argument, who cares. I dont see a single thing wrong with where it is pivoting. You dont know what kinda suspension im running under there :rofl: !

And what are you tlaking about with the blazer crushing a rock? :confused: I dont see wtf you are talking about... are you talking about the rock that is by the side of the blazer by the step bar? well, it is just that BY the blazer, the rock sits closer to you than the blazer. Anyhting else?

I will admit, you got me on the fender thing! But thanks for saying nothing good about all the work that went into making it a blazer, that was a feat in its oiwn... elt alone the nimation that no one else has even attempted.

Thanks for pointing out everything i did make a mistake on (and pointing out stupid shit like a pivot point and a rock that is NOT being crushed... WTF) and nothing else

I dont mean to be a dick, but i was giving constructive critism. I also complimented them on things they did well, unlike yourself.

paint, paint, paint mixbreedblaze's Avatar
    lowest what is the website that u were talkin about where they chop pics..?
    4-door, shaved handles, shaved antenna, lowered, welded and shaved body seams, rollpan with plate off to left side, two tone tweed, custom paint and airbrush, Mazzi Sphinx 2 17"s.....

Your idea of a thrill ride: Six Flags. My idea of a thrill ride: teeter-tottering on a speed bump

http://photoshopchop.com

i haven't been there in ages so i dont know what is going on... i just posted that balzer there yesterday... It's a cool site.

oh i know i have mistakes...
    I dont mean to be a dick, but i was giving constructive critism. I also complimented them on things they did well, unlike yourself.
    dude, relax... i was only picking on you cause of your picking on others.. (thats considered constructive isnt it?) i just kinda found it funny that you said all these things about details and so flawless and the such....

i like your pic, the body line looks awsome to me seems like it sould be there with the rounded back glass.

i didnt mean to piss you off and such,

but it does seem to me that you are bieng a bit of a dick,
    maybe you just got a lil defensive on your pic which is natural.
    so you want animation?.....

i did one to begin with with the water moveing as if it had real waves/ripples but i did it quick and didnt like the look so i scrapped it for that one, i would post but file size is to big, if you like i can send it to you.

but dont tell me about all the work and all that, i know what work goes into shit, and as for my graphics, they were not some i picked up and then set into overlay, everything in mine is taken from the original as well, and the graphics are done with the actual truck side set to different hue levels to give it deiffernt colors then cut out and layered... a 6 layer job i might add.
    but i dont think mine is umm how did you say
    "one up" on anyone elses because of it....

dont take shit i say so seriously, but in case you do, the rock view, as you stated, is IN FRONT of the truck, and when the truck is down it appears as if its UNDER the truck, thats what i was refering to, i would have taken a bit out of the body when down to make it look like the rock was still first in line of sight then the truck
    otherwise yours is "FLAWLESS":bigthumb:

lol.. no it aint... but the thing that just ticked me off was you didn't point anyhting out but the bad.. i tried to keep myself from looking liek i was picking on someone by pointing out the things they did great. Your post was full out hostile.

Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    :whogives:

yeah for real im done arguing... this is why a poll was invented. Whats his face who wanted to be the judge set me off for some reason.. and there fore i decided to point out things they happened to miss.. and yeah i missed the fucking fender.. totaly blew by me i didn't even see it. I still have no idea what you are talking about wiht the rock though. But enuf with it. This is fucking dumb.

Originally posted by EmptyPockets
    :whogives:
    :bigthumb:
    i agree:rofl:
    and empty, your college bitches ARE hot, but still not as cool as the monkey!

get them naked next time! ;)

yeah for real im done arguing... this is why a poll was invented. Whats his face who wanted to be the judge set me off for some reason.. and there fore i decided to point out things they happened to miss.. and yeah i missed the fucking fender.. totaly blew by me i didn't even see it. I still have no idea what you are talking about wiht the rock though. But enuf with it. This is fucking dumb.
    Quite flawless....Quite Flawless Indeed.
    :confused:
    I enjoy beer, guitars, women, sleeping late, sleeping with women, sleeping late with women, waking up and having a woman bring me a beer.
    Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    but ya canada is so much better than the US.

Soon 2 B Draggin' By You! slammin minis's Avatar
    Originally posted by otter

slammin minis, nice picture.
    Otter, Thanks.
    BTW i know i had mistakes, i really hate the wheels. Airbrushing isnt the easiest on such a small and a side pic. You may be picky on chops, but you should see me when i look at real cars. You can ask any of my friends, i'll walk around the car, run my hand over the body feeling for high and low spots, look for rust coming thru the paint and what not. So i kinda know what you mean. Perfectionist. You cant do stuff half-assed. yeah, me neither. and ppl have to realise that critics are good b/c you can better yourself by them.

Just my 2 Cents
    Last edited by slammin minis; 12-27-2004 at 02:55 PM.

Fiberglass Fabrication EpicenterDesigns's Avatar
    Bradenton- FL........hammerin'-grindin'-sandin'-primin'
    Yall are fighting like 2 little school girls.

This isn't about what you see wrong with the other chop.
    Let the people decide they like by what they see.

And I kinda gotta throw the
    :bs: on this contest. If otter would like to discuss it with me since he is the mod, I will explain to him why.

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!