Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 22's on a 4inch drop???

i would love to put some 22's on my ride but DAMN! The tires for them are gunna cost more than the wheels im gunna get. It just doesnt sound like it would be worth it money wise, looks wise yes. I just dont have that much $$ for them expensive ass tires.
    "I sip Criss, You drink Piss"_Dave Chapelle

Originally posted by BlingnBlaza420
    i would love to put some 22's on my ride but DAMN! The tires for them are gunna cost more than the wheels im gunna get. It just doesnt sound like it would be worth it money wise, looks wise yes. I just dont have that much $$ for them expensive ass tires.
    Yes they are expensive. I paid $1400 for the tires shipped.

i had a blazer with 22's with 265/35/22's and it was dropped 3 in the back, and the front was 3 or 4(i cut the springs and never actually measured it. my rims are 22x9. they rubbed at one turn of the wheel either way, and whenever the rear was compressed more on ones side than the other they rubbed inner fenders in the back. it looked alright, but it got kinda annoying after awhile having to drive so carefully. i got a deal on the tires and rims used, the tires were still really good, they had about 6 months of driving on them, and i gave $950 and 4 12's and an amp for the tires and rims. then i sold the blazer and now im baggin an s10 on the 22's. heres the pic of the blazer

let me try again

friggin a. last try

shit.. you can get 22" tires for like 1200 plus shipping on ebay... thats fucking cheap if you ask me. I paid about 1300 canadian for my 20" tires, and that was a steal of a deal compared to ANY shop around here.

yah but still, im ballin on a budget here. Thats a lil outa my leauge. Plus im about to move back home were there are WAY too many potholes.

i have to drive down 2 miles of dirt road to get to asphalt, i have to clean my wheels every day or to to keep them lookin shiny:D, never hit anything that hurt my rims... yet

Eat.Sleep.Lift...repeat EmptyPockets's Avatar
    potholes are different then just asphalt. come to nj with 22's, ull know what im talkin bout

Shit, come to corpus, our potholes are as big as cars.... we got some really messed up roads.

ERRATIC SHOW TRUCKS (TX)
    hey brad... go ahead and let these guys know what im doin on 22s :D

the wheels i am getting on a sponsorship from bonspeed, and the tires on one from Nitto

I know a guy selling some black diablo 22s that were on his dime, and they look BAD ASS... anyone want info on em lemme know

layin body bay-bay and not too far from it either.....ya know y...

"THAT'S CUSTOM" - Kyle
    Originally posted by bigjsp
    I'd love to keep the blacks and other contributing members of society around. Move the niggers and wiggers and all those who think they are "owed a living" to Austrailia.
    2 DOOR LOVE