Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 4.3 dyno 300hp

Registered User Catching Second's Avatar
    I'm done with it too. Only because I can't go back and look at what you previously said because you've editted everything up. Have a nice day, sir.

If I have an engine building questions I will definitely PM you. ;)
    "A true hotrodder wouldn't be content untill he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo

Just a few things that bothered me about this build.

Maybe its just the dyno sheet, but to my understanding, aren't the TQ and HP curves supposed to cross at 5250???

What exhuast is on it? What headers? I find it a little hard to believe you made that kinda power on factory manifolds.

Where did you get a carbed, vortec 4.3 intake manifold?

That kinda power is certainly obtainable with a 4.3, but a little harder to believe being RWHP.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

Originally posted by BoostedTy
    Sad thing is your build might be pushing more HP and TQ then my worn stock Typhoon. I would love to have that much HP at my wheels.
    Build sounds good. I can't wait to see the intake and headers, once they are built. I bet it will be an impressive motor.
    :bigthumb:
    Ti28
    i thought id have some good remarks on it and what not..
    Damn.

Western Washington The Truth: Being a jerk, so you realize how dumb you really are!
    TI...

The reason people ripped at you is because:
    1) You claimed all that HP and torque was naturally aspirated (NA) when you used nos..
    2) You claimed the motor was running at 125% NA...

Then you changed it to say it will run 125% NA and that you did you nos (even though you said so in your first post, you still claimed it was NA)...

Just figured I would let you know why people were ripping into you about this. People on here are serious about engines, DONT BS THEM, as you can tell, they have no problem calling BS on people...

Just thought I'd let you know....
    Originally posted by S/T Lover
    Just stay the hell away from Thadlinkwent, he's a troublemaker.
    No 4 door love here

Originally posted by ti28

^what do you think the ve on that motor is???i beat thats running some were between115-135%
    so dont know what all you guys are tryin to prove to me..
    You can't just assume that the VE is that high just because the motor is making good power. VE has everything to do with the intake and all of its parts and design as well as the exhaust (headers, etc.) parts and design. That link you posted talks about cc's and shit, but doesnt show the design and gives no idea on how it would relate to VE.. You can't just look at an impressive engine and say "oh, that has to be at least 115% VE". No wonder people are ragging on you.. There is no basis what so ever behind your argument. It's just "i have blah blah in my heads, i have nice custom cam and head and etc.. and I have 125% VE".

I'm not closing this thread, because I think you're blowing smoke up peoples ass, and a couple of guys have called you on it. Now that you've got caught, youd rather walk away than just admit your wrong OR explain how you think you got your numbers.

and the word is Banter, not bander.
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

Slow Ride
    thadlinkwent hate to tell you using n2o is consitered n/a
    I think you need to stop sniffing that N2O

well i took it upon myself to delet all my posts...and

Catching Second

If I have an engine building questions I will definitely PM you.

are you being kool or a ass towards me cause i cant tell anymore...well its been nice TRYIN TO TALK TO YOU GUYS..and im not running and hiding...i am not wrong by anymeens..im just tired of the shit that is getting delt out and i dont desireve it...so if you whanna talk to me or ask me any ?s im glad too answer as long as YOU ARE NOT BEING A DICK TOWARDS ME...good bye:bigthumb:

Search Button Mod BlazerINtheWork's Avatar
    well i took it upon myself to delet all my posts

OMFG, ROFLMFAO:rofl:

i have been reading this thread from the begining and i noticed your posts would be edited differntly almost everytime i checked up on it. i guess it was just to much work tring to edit them all everytime you got called out. man that is too funny.

sorry to laugh but as far as i am concerned you got 0w3nd:rofl:

good luck with the engine tho
    Originally posted by Baggd2DaXtreeme
    anyone who posts regularly and doesnt donate is a freeloader.
    Quote Originally Posted by banginjimmy(in reference to BlazinLow) View Post
    There are those times where its simply better than real life
    4 Door Love

Western Washington The Truth: Being a jerk, so you realize how dumb you really are!
    thadlinkwent hate to tell you using n2o is consitered n/a
    I hate to tell you, YOU ARE WRONG!!!!... Ask anyone on this site, you are WRONG!!!!

Originally posted by Slow Ride
    I think you need to stop sniffing that N2O
    NO SHIT SLOW!!!!

TI stop lieing and people wont call you out on your bullshit. IF you consider nos to be NA, you are a dipshit and should not even be near an engine.

YOU GOT BS CALLED ON YOU, YOU WENT BACK CHANGED ALL YOUR POSTS NUMEROUS TIMES (SO YOU DIDNT LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS, TOO LATE). YOU ARE A PUSSY, YOU GOT CALLED OUT, AND NOW YOUR RUNNING AWAY WITH YOUR SNUB TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!

I think a mod should put all TI's posts back (the origianl posts, not the edited ones), make it a fuckin sticky so people know that when he is talkin about engine shit, they have this post to reference...
    Last edited by thadlinkwent; 01-06-2005 at 12:35 PM.
    No 4 door love here

Originally posted by ZZ4Blazer
    ...... but a little harder to believe being RWHP.
    I just realized he meant wheel horsepower. Give me a brake man. Open your eyes little wider, kid. We're not ricers here. We know what we're talking about. This isn't the local JC Penny's parking lot.
    "A true hotrodder wouldn't be content untill he had created a car so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo

i never saw it said rear wheel hp..Pffftt i have even less believe now.
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

thadlinkwent listin her you dumb asshole if you realy think that nos is not n/a....you are a fucking asswipe!!!!!n20 is a fuel you stupid fuck...so let me guess you blazer or w/e the fuck you drive isnt n/a because it uses fuel....huh fuck you guys and this fucking site....you are all bunch of fucking dickheads...this use to be a cool place too come..i am a member of this site longer than half of you!!!!so good bye you fucking tarts:evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu:

1) Just because you've been here longer than some of us doesn't mean you know your ass from a hole in the ground.

2) Running nitros IS NOT natural aspiration. Really, we're not kidding. It isn't.

3) Cry me a fucking river. You brought this on yourself.

4) Sticks and stones.

Slow Ride
    N2O is a chemical compound that introduces extra oxygen to the mixture when it is heated. It requires more fuel to be added to burn this extra oxygen. That would mean the engine is ingesting more oxygen than would be possible by natural means. N2O is often refered to as chemical supercharging.

thadlinkwent listin her you dumb asshole if you realy think that nos is not n/a....you are a fucking asswipe!!!!!n20 is a fuel you stupid fuck...so let me guess you blazer or w/e the fuck you drive isnt n/a because it uses fuel....huh fuck you guys and this fucking site....you are all bunch of fucking dickheads...this use to be a cool place too come..i am a member of this site longer than half of you!!!!so good bye you fucking tarts:evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu: :evilfu:
    Dude...Dont even go there with me...I wont even dignify this with a rebuttle....

**EDIT**

I am going to say this tho...

YOU WERE WRONG, PEOPLE CALLED YOU ON YOUR LIEING ASS BULLSHIT..ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG, AND IT WILL BE ALL GOOD...

And as for nos being na....You stand corrected....
    Last edited by thadlinkwent; 01-07-2005 at 12:40 PM.
    No 4 door love here