Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WARNING to all!!!!! Rayflex paint is junk!

Originally posted by XBLZR03
    Since you hate ALL Xtreme's..... I'm just going to come out and say what everyone else is thinking "MAYBE YOU JUST SUCK AT PAINTING!" :finger:
    Not a good start newber....:nono:

Since you hate ALL Xtreme's..... I'm just going to come out and say what everyone else is thinking "MAYBE YOU JUST SUCK AT PAINTING!" :finger:
    lmfao we dont all hate extremes.. just hate hte people that have them and say their "custom" but their really not..
    06 ccsb 2/5 drop, SS 20's, 370, L92 Heads, LT's/ORY, 237/242 .603/609 112, 2pc. driveshaft, 4l80e, 3500 stall, 12.8 @ 106

Camaro Roadster Buggy
    DailyGrindFabrication

Originally posted by SlimJimmy
    Not a good start newber....:nono:
    Bud, I joined 3 months after you. Your just as new as I am.
    2003 Blazer Xtreme

Mods at: http://www.cardomain.com/id/xtremeblzr03

Originally posted by 4.3 zach
    lmfao we dont all hate extremes.. just hate hte people that have them and say their "custom" but their really not..
    I wasn't taking a shot at you dude. It was meant soley for LushDrunk. In that big argument, he pretty much stated he hated all Xtremes. It's even in his sig. That just shows how much of a jackass he really is, because an Xtreme is ONLY regular truck with a factory bodykit. I was personally offended by his statement. So I'll take a shot back at him to even it up.
    2003 Blazer Xtreme

Just Another Member Dropped@Birth95's Avatar
    I was gonna get some of their paint to spray my bike, same color too...thanx for the heads up

your "comments" about the paint are still on his auctions :nono: ..u should send him the first post you made in this thread :bigthumb:
    Originally posted by s10blazed
    Women thrive off of drama. The end.

Search Button Mod BlazerINtheWork's Avatar
    I wasn't taking a shot at you dude. It was meant soley for LushDrunk. In that big argument, he pretty much stated he hated all Xtremes. It's even in his sig. That just shows how much of a jackass he really is, because an Xtreme is ONLY regular truck with a factory bodykit. I was personally offended by his statement. So I'll take a shot back at him to even it up.

yeah.... "but he hit me first mommy", cry me a river and don't be such a tool.

but that sucks lush, the guy responded back to you at all? get some damage pics.
    Originally posted by Baggd2DaXtreeme
    anyone who posts regularly and doesnt donate is a freeloader.
    Quote Originally Posted by banginjimmy(in reference to BlazinLow) View Post
    There are those times where its simply better than real life
    4 Door Love

Bud, I joined 3 months after you. Your just as new as I am.
    Didnt you hear the 3 month = newber rule? haha :p:

Originally posted by SlimJimmy
    Didnt you hear the 3 month = newber rule? haha :p:
    Nah, didn't hear about that one. Let me thumb through my rule book. :rofl:
    2003 Blazer Xtreme

Originally posted by Dropped@Birth95
    I was gonna get some of their paint to spray my bike, same color too...thanx for the heads up

your "comments" about the paint are still on his auctions :nono: ..u should send him the first post you made in this thread :bigthumb:

well I did email him to see if the paint had any warntee and he got smart as fuck with with me so I did ask him to remove my pics

because an Xtreme is ONLY regular truck with a factory bodykit.

hmmmm... lol, im sure theres more but i got tired of lookin.

Last edited by SmokedOut; 02-01-2005 at 06:43 PM.
    I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.

typhoon = supercharhed 4.3L
    syclone = surpercharged 4.3L
    dodge rt-10 = HIMI
    ford lighting = fast (not sure the motor in one)
    xtreeme = stock 4.3L found it all s-10s
    on a 2wd truck thats not fast ground effects are just cheating, it took me awile to lurn that.

sy/ty had to hide that ulgy 4x4 frame it hangs down like 6" in the front.

Now back to my paint...

Ive talked to a few people and the only thing that I did worng was spray the paint/ceal 2mil too thick. But that shouldent have made it crack and peel like it has.

It looks just like dollerstore paint that was sprayed on outdoor lawn chairs.. If you have ever seen that It's prob just a NC redneck thing

Originally posted by lushdrunk
    typhoon = supercharhed 4.3L
    syclone = surpercharged 4.3L
    dodge rt-10 = HIMI
    ford lighting = fast (not sure the motor in one)
    xtreeme = stock 4.3L found it all s-10s
    on a 2wd truck thats not fast ground effects are just cheating, it took me awile to lurn that.

typhoon = "turbocharged" stock production 4.3L found in all s-10's
    syclone = "turbocharged" stock production 4.3L found in all s-10's
    dodge srt-10 = "v-10" stock production motor 8.0 found in all vipers and in dodge trucks with a less powerful truck version
    ford lightning = "Supercharged" stock production 5.8 found in all f-150's

imo if you change the motor mounts and put a v-10 or bolt on a super or turbo charger in truck with over 500,000 made then its not anything special its just a model type. Special would be the SSR which isnt even fast, or an enzo i know its a car, or the copperhead convertible dakota with a v-10 something like that, not saying your wrong i just dont agree. Making fun of other peoples rides is like calling thier wife ugly its not cool, its one thing to say shes not your type, but its another to say shes not a real woman.
    I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.

I can agree with that.. I never made fun of anyones ride unless it was in self defence, But on the other had I will make fun of the owener if he acts like he has the nicest rind in the world with a stock xtreeme..... in the same way I would make fun of a guy that has a desent looking wife and thinks he is hot shit b/c he has her as his wife..

I go to car shows and I see stock xtreeme after stock xtreeme and the oweners think they are just bad ass's b/c their daddy bout them a new xtreeme. it just gets gay and even worse then that is the guys that think b/c it's newer it better

Sorry for sidetracking this thread into an Xtreme discussion. The only option the Xtreme has that you cannot get on the normal S10 is the bodykit.

I can see how you say that the bodykit is cheating on a S10, but a lot of the people that bag the S10 Xtreme usually scrap the bodykit. The kit on the Blazer X actual sits about a 1/2" above the frame. Laying "kit" on the Blazer is harder than actually laying frame. You would have to put some sort of spacer on the kit or BD it 1/2". The reason I bought the Xtreme was to cover up the ugly ass frame. I had every intention of customizing this truck when I got it. Also, I see why you don't like Xtreme's because most are owned by teenage kids who don't have shit done to them. And they talk like their truck is the shit.

I was upset about the general statement you made about ALL Xtreme's and their owners. I took my shot and as far as I am concerned we are even.

NOW ON TO THE RAYFLEX PAINT:

Sucks that it's messed up now. I doubt that he will do anything about it since there is no way he can tell how you painted it. I would chock it up as a loss and get some PPG. PPG to me owns all. I did mine in HOK, but after it was done I realized PPG makes the same ish for a cheaper price. Why would you have to sandblast the whole truck. Why not just sand it down prime and repaint. I would say sandblast if the paint was in horrible condition or extremely old, but it's not.

Good luck though!
    2003 Blazer Xtreme

Originally posted by lushdrunk
    I can agree with that.. I never made fun of anyones ride unless it was in self defence, But on the other had I will make fun of the owener if he acts like he has the nicest rind in the world with a stock xtreeme..... in the same way I would make fun of a guy that has a desent looking wife and thinks he is hot shit b/c he has her as his wife..

I go to car shows and I see stock xtreeme after stock xtreeme and the oweners think they are just bad ass's b/c their daddy bout them a new xtreeme. it just gets gay and even worse then that is the guys that think b/c it's newer it better
    I also am a strong believer that the more work you personally put into your truck/car, no matter what it is, the more a right you have to stand proud next to it. I agree when you see a yuppy standing next to his 60grand saab or volvo thinking hes hot shit, it makes me wanna puke but theres plenty of cool people who own extremes, and you gotta admit theyre a good looking truck. Many people most ones new to working on cars, still have to gain respect for older models, just like art at a museum or jimi hendrix when your 10. Everyone needs to start somewhere and if owning an extreme makes them feel like they have a custom truck, then its good positive growth towards learning how to make it better. IE I agree no real gearhead buys an extreme (unless its for the wife) but gearheads in training do :bigthumb:, no need to say it tho just smile encourage them and turn the other way why feel so strongly about it? The reason I think extremes are found as turnoffs to motorheads is because they look like theyve had time put into them when they havent, making us feel sorta cheated cause it takes us blood sweat and time to do the same thing, and youd like to think that cant be bought.